6 TikTokers To Follow To Make Your Inner Foodie Happy

Calling all foodies! Want to make your favorite recipes at home? Follow these 6 TikTokers to upgrade your cooking game.

12
Photo by Calum Lewis on Unsplash

Besides online shopping, my time in quarantine has been consumed with cooking/baking and watching TikToks. I have found some amazing TikTokers that have great recipes that any foodie will love. I've compiled a list of my top 6 favorites--two of which are vegan accounts!

1. @traziarae

Trazia Rae was one of the very first accounts I followed when I made TikTok. Her recipes all look amazing and she has an amazing range of foods to make.

Recipes to try: Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, Southern Fried Pickles, and Double Chocolate Banana Bread

2. @iamtabithabrown

Tabitha Brown is hands down one of my favorite people on TikTok. She makes amazing vegan recipes that have opened so many people up to veganism or at least trying out these recipes as replacements over meat-centered meals occasionally.

Recipes to try: Brunch Scramble Bowls, Best Sandwich Ever (a super loaded veggie sandwich), and Sweet Potato Pecan Banana Pie Toast.

3. @newt

Some of the most amazing recipes I've found are on this page. There's an array of so many different types of foods that any foodie will love.

Recipes to try: Crepes, Wonton Soup, and Garlic Parmesan Knots

4. @cookingwithshereen

I followed this account because of all of the different recipes Shereen provides. Personally, her sweet recipes are my favorite!

Recipes to try: Funnel Cakes, Strawberry Jam, and Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

5. @theres.food.at.home

August has some of the best recipes! A great mix of savory and sweet options, she is definitely a must-follow.

Recipes to try: Caramel Apples, Eggplant Parm Sandwich, and Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread

6. @plantyou

Finally, Carleigh's account is fantastic. Full of delicious vegan option any vegan (or non-vegan) needs her on their radar!

Recipes to try: Breakfast Cookies, Apple Pie Oatmeal, and Spicy Vodka Pasta (it's a veganized version of Gigi Hadid's recipe!)