Okay folks! It's time, once again, for an Anna Bechtel article where I am a grumpy old lady and complain about things that shouldn't exist.

Why? Because I feel like it. And because I can. And I haven't done this in a week.

Here we go.

1. Wireless earbuds

upload.wikimedia.org

We don't need these. They're way too small, and they look stupid. Even the non-Apple ones look stupid. We have perfectly working earbuds. We don't need these.

2. Electronics that aren't their normal size

c1.staticflickr.com

The tablets are like huge phones. The phones are smaller tablets. The computers are normal sized tablets. WHY? Just make each product around a certain size!

3. Stan Twitter & Terms

pngimg.com

If I read one more "ugh, her mind," "skinny legend," "iconic," "goddess," or "boy bye," I am going to personally report everyone doing this. Unless it's done ironically or sarcastically. Plus these people are fuckin insane. Who has this much time?!

4. Dating Shows 

Whether it's The Bachelor and it's 20 spin-offs, Are You The One, or anything else, we just need to stop with these dating shows. Hardly any of these couples ever stay together, and it's not like these people are actually doing something interesting. However, some of these contestants do make good podcasts after the show. Hmm, why isn't podcasting a reality competition? I gotta produce this. Let me drop out of college real quick.

5. Balloons

Honestly, why? They don't do anything. If you accidentally let them go, you'll never see them again and they will become litter. They deflate in a week. And they pop easily. There's no point to them.

6. Glow Sticks

Okay, first of all, "glow" sticks? They hardly even glow. Also, they're way too tight, and uncomfortable to wear, you can only use them for one night, and if they break, you die. Not worth it.