6 Signs You're A Cat

6 Signs You're A Cat

Bonus points if your name is Feline Dion.

259
6 Signs You're A Cat
UC Santa Cruz

1. All you want to do is sleep all day.

You might think, “Well, isn’t that everyone?” But, no. Sleep is not only a human necessity to you; it’s a hobby. On the couch? Perfect. On the table? Sure. On your bae, using his head as a pillow? You bet.

2. You’re picky when it comes to affection.

You dole out love and snuggles to people who deserve it, people worthy of your attention. When you’re in the mood, you go all-out. Hugs, emotional text messages, you name it. But, the second you’re tired or bored, you shrink away and never leave your room, and no one can force you to emerge out of your shell other than yourself.

3. No one is ever sure if you like them.

“You know, the first time I met you, I didn’t think you liked me.” I’ve heard that So. Many. Times.

4. Free food? Time to get your cute on.

You know what every college student loves? Free food. But, you, my feline friend, are at your kindest when you see free food. It’s like you’re in a fantasy. There’s bread, there’s cheese, there’s donuts. And, you don’t even have to pay for it! What a life.

5. Your default setting is to shrink back and retreat.

Everyone knows about your RBF (Resting B****face) -- refer to #3. But, whenever a sketchy guy walks into the club and asks you for your number, your strategy is to run away like hell.

6. But, you’re not weird -- you’re just one-of-a-kind.

Sometimes, you feel a little misunderstood, but, honestly, forget the haters. Everyone is a cat on the inside...