6 Reasons To Leave The Guy You Think Is Perfect

He's not all that if these things are what he does.

259
Tumblr.com

You know those feelings that you've been bottling up? When you just know something is off or isn't right? That feeling of heaviness in your throat that's unexplained? The feeling in your stomach that feels hard. Well eventually they will come out. Which sucks because you're trying to be perfect.

That's the moment that everything seems like it's falling apart because you're finally open and honest with him and with yourself. So brace yourself for what you think is a once-in-a-lifetime-type-ordeal.

Because you just want to know what the hell you two are. He sends mixed signals because he's just as confused. This moment is the moment when you know whether or not he's worth the fight.. This is how you know he's not;

1. You are always the one begging to see him

If you have to beg, he isn't worth it. All he wants is sex and honestly you're better than that. And he's more than likely talking to other women. A man who wants you, will take you out and show you off and it'll be his idea and not yours.

2. He never takes you out because God forbid you see each other in public

Dump his ass if he never wants to take you out. It's one thing to save money, but it's another when you and him both know he has the money to take you out but won't because oh god it looks like you two are dating. Which also probably means he is hiding you for a reason. Meaning he either is ashamed of dating or he's seeing someone else and trying to keep it as quiet as possible.

3. You aren't one of his priorities

If you aren't in the top priority list for him. it's probably time to end whatever you two have. It's one thing to cancel due to family issues, but it's a different thing to forget "because I started drinking at 3pm and was too drunk to drive even though I knew we had plans." Yes, I have gotten that before and I was so astounded by that I had absolutely no words at all.

4. Not knowing what you guys are

Okay here's an interesting one. If it's been a month or more, you should know by now if he is your boyfriend. Usually by now he's asked or has said "lets just be friends" or "let's be friends with benefits" and if he hasn't there is something fishy going on. Which also says something about his personality. And ladies, just because he says "you're really important to me" doesn't mean shit unless he shows it in ways that don't involve sex.

5. Anytime you make plans to hangout with friends and invite him, he says no.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST RED FLAG I CANNOT STRESS. If your guy pretty much makes any excuse up to get out of meeting friends of yours or meeting your family after a month being together, dump him. DUMP HIM. Because that just shows that he has no interest in keeping you for long. Dump him. Don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he can keep you around and continue to treat you like this.

6. If he doesn't want to get to know your dark side, then he doesn't care.

As someone with a history of bad luck and crappy relationships, this is something that always needs to be addressed. If he's not willing to listen to why you are so guarded, then I guarantee he doesn't really care and he's only being sweet because he wants you to sleep with him.

Don't let some asshole waste your time because I guarantee that's all he's doing if he's doing one (or all) of these things. Even if he's just doing one of them, it doesn't mean he won't get into a pattern. And trust me it's way better to be single than to be with someone who really doesn't care.

Staying single will ALWAYS be better than being with a guy who only wants sex, but doesn't want to say it truthfully.

Plus truly and honestly, dogs are better than dudes and they will always love you no matter what.

Don't waste our time, dudes.