6 Reasons Why I Love Christmas

6 Reasons Why I Love Christmas

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!
31

It's the most wonderful time of the year! In just 33 days my favorite holiday is here... CHRISTMAS!!!

Everybody has their favorite holiday and reasons as to why they chose that specific one. I, on the other hand, like them all! Christmas is my favorite time of the year; thinking of the holidays coming up made me recall all the reasons why it's the best:

1. The Christmas Spirit

Whoever said that Christmas Spirit is not real was wrong! Everyone is so happy and jolly. Everybody is in the giving mood and, to me, seem a lot friendlier. Seeing everyone so happy and hearing all the Christmas music being played puts me in the best Holly-Jolly mood!

2. Hallmark Channel

This so happens to be my favorite! Being snuggled up under a blanket with my warm fuzzy socks on, drinking hot chocolate and watching the Hallmark Christmas Channel... you just can't beat it. I mean come on, what woman does not like a good love-romance movie? Those always put me in the mood.

3. Christmas Decorations

I love traveling home from college and seeing all the Christmas lights shining as I drive down the interstate! Everything is so colorful and magical! It's the best time of the year! Decorating your Christmas Tree and putting strands of lights on your house are some of the most enjoyable times during the season. At my house, I promise you, you'd think my mom tries to make our house be seen from people in airplanes! She goes all out every year and adds more and more; eventually, we are going to run out of room!

4. College Break

Another one of my favorite reasons for the season! With Christmas coming also means our Christmas break is coming! Although we have to push through finals, we are one step closer to being on a long break! Which means NO SCHOOL, NO HOMEWORK, and NO STUDYING!!

5. Food

Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, oh and you can't forget mashed potatoes and gravy. Have I made you hungry yet? I love food... I mean, who doesn't? Especially around the holidays when all your homemade favorites are made!

6. Family Time

With a family as big as mine, I love the quality time we spend together when everybody is home for the holidays! Family is something I hold very dear to my heart and will cherish forever. We never know how long we have with one another, so let's make the most out of it while you can!

There are so many more reasons why I love Christmas, but these are a few of my favorites. With finals coming up and stress level about to go at an all-time high, just remember a few of your favorite Christmas things and how close we are to that break! Some people don't love Christmas as much as I do, and yes I believe they are crazy! But that is OK because I am basically Buddy the Elf of Christmas trying to spread as much love, joy, laughter, and Christmas spirit as I can!