6 Realistic And Actually Easy-To-Follow Makeup Tutorials

Sometimes YouTube is the only way to go.
83

If you're anything like me, you spend hours every week watching makeup tutorials of all sorts wishing you could do half of the makeup these Youtube gurus do. Makeup does take a lot of practice and a lot of mistakes will occur, but here are some of a few that actually will help you. I've watched every single video that I mention and link down below!!

1. Jaclyn Hill's How To: Contour, Blush, Highlight, and Bake The Face

Jaclyn Hill is my one of, if not my favorite Youtubers so you'll see a lot of her in this article. Aside from her natural humor, she is one of the best out there at describing how to do certain looks and it makes it seem so easy. This video is one of my favorites of hers and I often look at it for help.

2. Casey Holmes' My Go-To Makeup Look!

Casey Holmes is right beside Jaclyn Hill for my favorite beauty gurus and I find myself watching her videos alllll the time. Sometimes her videos can get lengthy, but I could watch and do the looks she talks about all day long.

3. Laura Lee's Easy Natural Makeup | 5 Minute Makeup|

If you're looking for someone funky who's always doing different and new things you have to check out Laura Lee. Every video she does her makeup she reminds her viewers why she's doing certain things and gives plenty of tips and tricks too!

4. Genamourr's How to Use ABH Dipbrow Pomade

Maybe it was just a me problem, but I had literally no idea how to use this stuff when I bought it. Every time I dipped a brush in the pomade, a ton of product would come off and it literally looked like I painted my eyebrows on. It was brutal. This video I've watched probably six times while trying to get the hang of it.

5. AlexandrasGirlyTalk's How to Apply Eyeshadow PERFECTLY

I'm guilty of watching this video a million times too. It's so easy to follow along and understand what she's saying and where she's getting at. Eyeshadow is by no means easy and this tutorial helped so much!

6. Carli Byble's Simple Every Day Makeup Tutorial

Carli Byble is another huuuuge Youtuber with well over 5 million subscribers, so trust me when I say she knows what she's doing. In general, talk through tutorials are so much easier to follow along compared to voice over ones and luckily she does mostly talk through ones!