6 Places To Find Bulk Materials For Your Class Projects

Because all those trips to Michael's add up.

95

College is an expensive time of life, and not just for the most obvious reasons. Yes, you have to pay things like tuition and housing rates which are constantly increasing.

Some people forget that, additionally, you have to put gas in your tank to get to class or visit the grocery store. Then, there are your courses to think about.

Classes don’t just have a couple books assigned at the beginning of each semester that you can budget for and be done with. There are also class projects, which can take a lot out of your wallet depending on your major.

Each project will require different supplies since none of them will be exactly the same.

This means you’ll be making trip after trip to the store during the semester. Add the cost of the gas you’ll use to the supplies and you’re spending big bucks.

That’s why students should take advantage of the online market. You can find all the supplies you’ll need from the comfort of your dorm room or library. Plus, if you can find what you need in bulk, you’ll get better deals.

Check out some of these great websites to find the right bulk materials for your class projects.

You’ll thank yourself later when you realize how much time and money you’ve saved just by exploring your other options.

1. JerrysArtarama.com

Art majors know better than anyone that school supplies are a never-ending need. The specific supplies vary depending on your class and what kind of art you’re studying, but that doesn’t mean you can’t shop online.

Check out jerrysartarama.com and see if it has what you’re looking for. Stock up on paper and other mediums so you don’t have to do anything but focus when you get your next assignment.

2. PCBCart.com

Some computer science students have to buy their own supplies too. Aside from getting a good laptop or desktop computer at the beginning of college, computer science students may also be required to buy parts for projects.

Websites like pcbcart.com provide access to bulk units of circuit boards. It’s a great resource for students looking to make an “A” and professors who want to create in-class exercises.

3. Quill.com

English and Creative Writing majors are the ones you find most often typing away in the library, but not all students want to write using technology.

For those who prefer to handwrite their essays or stories and then translate them into a Word document, you can buy notebooks and loose-leaf paper in bulk from places like quill.com before the semester drags on.

4. CheapJoes.com

Students who wish to devote their college careers to the design majors know that supplies for projects and assignments are invaluable.

You’ll need lots of things to help create what’s on your mind, like foam boards and adhesive strips.

Cheapjoes.com is the perfect place to get what you need on a larger scale so you don’t have to think about spending money on supplies again for a long while.

5. WestMusic.com

Music students know the fear that accompanies being unprepared on a more personal level. Before a big performance, strings can break or cleaning supplies can get lost.

Never experience that kind of panic before a show again by buying music supplies in bulk online.

Westmusic.com has your back by offering the opportunity to buy all your supplies for the semester at one time, saving you multiple trips to overpriced music stores.

6. DollarTree.com

College means you’ll be studying a lot, and not many students know the truth of that more than medical students.

The studying can seem almost as endless as your academic career, which is only made worse when you run out of study equipment on the night before a big exam.

Don’t let yourself be caught in that kind of situation! The Dollar Tree has supplies like index cards you can get in bulk so you always have flashcards at your disposal for studying and prepping before a big project.

Class projects are typically scheduled far in advance for college students so you can know what’s coming down the road.

Prepare now by buying what you’ll need in bulk. Basic supplies like paper, pens and flashcards are always good to get even when you don’t need them.

You never know when you’re going to run out, so it’s better to be prepared for your class projects in advance than to run to the expensive stores at the last minute.