6 Advantages When Hiring a Recruitment Agency
Travel

One of the big problems with human resources departments is that they have limited resources to search for the right candidate

12

1. Knowledge of the market.
The Recruitment agencies are always monitoring the market. An important part of their activities is keeping up with the latest news and relevant information that may affect businesses and industries. In addition, they have the necessary tools and knowledge to know where and how to locate the best resources. They also provide advice on salaries and job expectations to candidates.

2. Wide search range.
One of the big problems with human resources departments is that they have limited resources to search for the right candidate, while the Recruitment agencies offer attractive candidates offers and conditions that stimulate their availability. The Recruitment agencies have an extensive network of contacts with which they can contact quickly, which speeds up and defines more precisely the search processes.

3. Direct access to candidates.
These agencies are in direct contact with validated and confirmed candidates, not with applicants. Anyone who works in an internal selection department will quickly be aware of the large number of applicants available, but who are not suitable for the requested requirements. This causes additional work to filter candidates and slows down the process. In comparison, the Recruitment agencies will quickly offer a validated list of candidates. Previously verified and validated, with the knowledge and aptitude appropriate to the position offered.
FD Capital is one of the best Finance Recruitment Agency in London, visit us to discuss your needs or situation in more detail. FD Capital will add value to your business.

4. They provide access to your network of contacts.
They are not only a perfect option to select the perfect candidate for a given position, but also offer the opportunity to network networking or what we could translate as a network of contacts. Introducing your company in communications with schools, universities and other educational centers, which will provide you with the opportunity to promote careers and jobs.

5. You can unlock a selection.
Often, our selection processes get stuck in the search for profiles that are too concrete and difficult to achieve. A recruitment agency can help you unlock that situation, giving you access to people with the skills that are right for your needs.

6. Cost-time-effort effectiveness.
Using a recruitment agency can be an effective method to hire staff, saving a considerable amount of costs, time and effort. Saving time: They will provide you with screened and valid information, instead of having to carry this laborious task over your Human Resources team. They will also organize the interviews and monitor the whole process, discharging administrative and bureaucratic tasks. Efficiency: The Recruitment agency will collect all the information of the candidates and use their knowledge of the market to select the best. Your knowledge of the process will make everything work smoothly and professionally.In case of temporary contracts, the time factor is usually critical. These agencies will quickly get a candidate to fill those positions. Cost reduction: The publication of job offers is expensive and cumbersome to follow through the different portals (Infojobs, LinkedIn, Tecnoempleo, etc). These costs and management will be delegated to the Recruitment agencies. The internal personnel management teams will not be affected by the selection processes, which means direct cost savings. The possibility of ending by selecting a wrong candidate is reduced. In the long term, collaboration with a Recruitment agency involves knowledge of the organization and policies of the company, which helps to make the process more efficient and faster.

FD Capital is committed to meet the needs of their customers in Finance Sector, our main characteristic is based on flexibility, professionalism and transparency of our services, meeting the needs and requirements of each of our customers. Senior finance vacancies