50 Things I'd Rather Do Instead Of Waiting For Answers Watching 'Pretty Little Liars'

I’m only a little bit sorry that you waited roughly seven years for an answer.

41
Cosmopolitan

Once upon a time in a millennial world of entertainment— ABC Family released a show that was highly praised which ultimately caused high expectations. The plot was good, the suspense was real, the cliff hangers made us anxious and there was a good looking cast. That's pretty much the perfect recipe for a kick ass show, am I right?

Wrong. So, so terribly wrong. No chance. This show literally has the same effect equivalent to losing all hope in humanity. It's been way worse than Sam Montgomery having to wait for rain in a drought because of Austin Ames. The one question we needed an answer to... took YEARS. Actual years. Each episode went 0-100, I'll give it that— but never in a million years did I think a TV series could possibly drag out something for so long.

Dumping this show probably feels more rewarding than dumping a guy who's 25 and acts like he's still a frat star trying to drag out his glory years of college. Seven years later, the show is finally coming to an end and all answers will probably be answered. I say probably because plot NOT twist, I wouldn't be surprised if the joke's been on us all these years.

After all these years, I can think of probably a million things I rather do than find out who "A" or "AD" is:

1. Adopt the world's most boring pet.

2. Make plans with people who never come through.

3. Drink Vlad.

4. Have a terrible song written about me by Taylor Swift.

5. Live with an ugly Kim K crying face whenever I cry for the remainder of my existence.

6. Eat something so ridiculous and disgusting like a cow brain as barbaric and gross as that sounds.

7. Get subtweeted by Donald Trump everyday for the rest of his term.

8. Face plant walking a red carpet.

9. Choke on a cherry.

10. Get punched in the boob.

11. Watch the same episode of "Say Yes To The Dress" over and over.

12. Get emotionally abused by the people on "Fashion Police."

13. Miss a step on the stairmaster and break my ankle.

14. Hang out with a crying baby for the rest of the summer.

15. Get hit by a pitch from someone in the MLB.

16. Walk around with a hole in my pants not knowing there was a hole in my pants.

17. Bang my pinky toe into my dresser once a day.

18. Have an annulment with someone I eloped with hours after meeting them in person after matching on Bumble.

19. Be the turf Gronk spikes on.

20. Get in the cage with Ronda Rousey.

21. Go on the worst possible date imaginable on my birthday.

22. Get rudely soaked by a speeding taxi every time it rained on my way to work.

23. Miss an international flight by 30 seconds.

24. Go to a screamo concert with a massive hangover.

25. Walk commando in Times Square.

26. Take elderly water aerobic classes five days a week.

27. Give up Uber/Lyft for Lent.

28. Accidentally "like" someone's picture from 67 weeks ago.

29. Walk past a group of nuns during a walk of shame.

30. Get stuck in an elevator with a girl I loathe that's annoyingly obsessed with my boyfriend.

31. Let my mom swipe for me on dating apps.

32. Read the dictionary for fun.

33. Get dating advice from Simon Cowell.

34. Pet a porcupine.

35. Burn my tongue sipping soup.

36. Be a guest on "Maury."

37. Get woken up by construction every day.

38. Be given a wet-willy.

39. Sleep with crumbs in my bed.

40. Have Gordon Ramsey as the nanny of my future kids.

41. Be forced to watch nothing but "Teletubbies" for the rest of my life.

42. Start the "penis game" when the CEO of my job makes a surprise appearance.

43. Get asked why I'm still single every five minutes at family functions.

44. Spill coffee on my shirt as I walk into the building of a job interview.

45. Listen to "Kidz Bop" on repeat while I work out.

46. Send screenshots of someone I'm venting about to them by accident.

47. Drop my sandwich I paid $14 for on the sand at the beach.

48. Go on a blind date with Voldemort.

49. Paint my bedroom with an arts and craft paint brush that's as thin as a toothpick.

50. Deal with my iPhone taking centuries to turn on after dying.