Everyone knows that The Quad is the best place on Villanova's campus. In fact, it's an irrefutable statement. Unfortunately, time in our favorite place was cut short. Although we had to leave early, we can't discount the amazing times we did have. What better way to honor the many 'quad bools' than a reflection on some of my favorite memories in my favorite place. So, without further ado, I am honored to present a comprehensive list documenting some of my favorite memories, and what makes The Quad so special.
1. Quad bools. Duh.
2. Sully 007!!
3. Waking up to the sweet sound of an aggressive lawn mower....in December.
4. Waking up to the garbage truck at ungodly hours of the morning
5. The Schmourts
6. Taco Tuesday in the Pit
7. Having my shower caddy punted down the ground floor hallway
8. Living with my best friend
9. Falling down the Bartley stairs. Yup.
10. Date functions
11. No toilet paper in the 3rd stall on Sully ground floor
12. My little
13. Studying in the Sully lounge
14. The Exchange
15. Attempting to relive my 7th grade basketball glory days
16. Cova burrito bowls
17. A freezer fully stocked with Ben & Jerry's pints (Shoutout my Tonight Dough people!!)
18. Bringing my speaker to the shower and shamelessly singing 'Dancing Queen'
19. Themed nights
20. Wells Fargo tailgates
21. Late night (mozz sticks and mac & cheese to be precise)
22. Bachelor Mondays
23. Chairs thrown down the stairs at 3 a.m.
24. The sin-a-muffins from Holy Grounds
25. Talking to people in class and not through a screen
26. An endless supply of chips and salsa courtesy of Conn Convenience (aka Carket)
27. Basketball games in the Finn
28. Mario Kart
29. Walks to Starbucks
30. Pictures in Driscoll
31. Sitting in a CampCo booth
32. The 3 roll special from Vic's
33. My Kardashian: 'America's Royal Family' flag
34. Dancing with my friends
35. 10 honey BBQ wings on the bone from CampCo
36. Movie nights
37. Wearing everyone's clothes but my own
38. Xolos, obviously!
39. My roommate's Crocs
40. Being scared to get anything from under my bed
41. Zilly Fries
42. Late night Manilla's
44. Pedialyte Pops (If you haven't already tried them, these are a staple!!)
45. Going to chapter with my sisters <3
46. "Be safe and have fun!!....But... mostly have fun!!"
47. Laughing so hard it's a better workout than Chloe Ting
48. Running across the intersection with 1 second left...yes, I'm THAT girl
49. Singing my favorite songs, and no one caring about my brutal pitch
50. Most of all...I miss being in my favorite place, making friends and making memories, surrounded by the best people.
Needless to say, bury me in the quad.