50 Songs You'll Be Hearing When You Get Back To College, In The Dorms Or On The Quad

Party playlists range from music old to knew, squeezing in throwbacks that make the crowds scream, or hot new releases that everyone recognizes.

1001

Oh, the music you hear in college. Party playlists range from music old to knew, squeezing in throwbacks that make the crowds scream, or hot new releases that everyone recognizes. So without further ado, here are 50 songs that you'll definitely be hearing when you return to school.

1. In My Feelings (Drake)

This one's a real crowd favorite. After Drakes new album dropped this summer, dance challenges erupted all over social media. It's very obvious that this is going to be this year's hype song for a while.

2. Body (Loud Luxury)

3. Taste feat. Offset (Tyga)

4. I Like (Cardi B)

5. Freaky Friday feat. Chris Brown (Lil Dicky)

There's just something about this song that puts everyone in a good mood.

6. Jackie Chan (Tiesto)

7. Middle (Zedd)

8. Paper Planes (M.I.A)

9. Forever (Chris Brown)

A good throwback every now in then is always needed.... and this one is my personal favorite.

10. All Night Longer (Sammy Adams)

11. Fergalicious (Fergie)

12. Rise (Jonas Blue)

13. Solo feat. Demi Lovato (Clean Bandit)

14. Better Now (Post Malone)

15. Plain Jane (A$AP Ferg)

16. The Way Life Goes feat. Oh Wonder (Lil Uzi Vert)

17. Don't Matter To Me feat. Michael Jackson (Drake)

18. Party In The U.S.A (Miley Cyrus)

Are we really Americans if we don't play it?

19. London Bridge (Fergie)

20. God's Plan (Drake)

21. It Wasn't Me (Shaggy)

22. Lovesick Blues EDM REMIX (Mason Ramsey)

Little Mason Ramsey has really pushed his way to the top. At such a young age, he's already a party favorite!

23. Shots (Lil Jon, LMFAO)

24. Get Low (Ying Yang Twins)

25. Jordan Belfort (Wes Walker)

26. Roses (The Chainsmokers)

27. Molly Cyrus (Stitches)

28. Party Up (Up In Here) (DMX)

29. I Love College (Asher Roth)

30. Come Get Her (Rae Sremmurd)

This is definitely the song to get all the ladies dancing.

31. Gold Digger (Kanye West)

That moment when he goes, "If you ain't no punk, holla we want prenup!" will get the whole room shouting

32. Milkshake - Kelis

33. Midnight City (M83)

34. Mr. Brightside (The Killers)

"OPEN UP MY EAGER EYYYEEEES 'CAUSE I'M MR. BRIGHTSIDE!"

35. 1985 (Bowling For Soup)

36. Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver)

This is the one country song that everyone seems to know. If it plays and everyone isn't screaming the lyrics, you better get out of there.

37. Simple (Florida Georgia Line)

38. Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)

BUH! BUH! BUH! (SO GOOD! SO GOOD!)

39. Buy U A Drank (T-Pain)

40. Candy Shop (50 Cent)

41. Hot in Herre (Nelly)

42. Safe and Sound (Capital Cities)

43. SICKO MODE (Travis Scott)

44. XO TOUR LIif3 (Lil Uzi Vert)

45. Lucid Dreams (Juice WRLD)

46. Congratulations (Post Malone)

47. No Brainer (DJ Khaled)

48. CAROUSEL (Travis Scott)

49. Stir Fry (Migos)

During this song you'll even get to see everyone awkwardly walking around pretending like they're stirring stir fry!

50. Gucci Gang (Lil Pump)

Of course, there are many other songs that will be playing when you return to school, we all know for a fact that these 50 are going to be on repeat.