50 Songs to Put You In Your Feels

50 Songs To Put You In Your Feels

Me: *Is sad*

Me: *Listens to sad music*

Me: *Gets sadder*

52

A playlist of 50 songs from every era to hit you where it counts.

If You Want Love - NF

In the Blood - John Mayer

Fix You - Coldplay

The Best Day - Taylor Swift

Supermarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran

100 Years - Five for Fighting

Rivers and Roads - The Head and the Heart

Humble and Kind - Tim McGraw

Heavy Heart - Jamestown Revival

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Broad-Shouldered Beasts - Mumford & Sons

Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift

Let's Hurt Tonight - OneRepublic

Say Something - A Great Big World

Save Myself - Ed Sheeran

The Scientist - Coldplay

The Call - Regina Spektor

Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer

Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift

A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows

Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

The Only Exception - Paramore

Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons

Make You Feel My Love - Adele

Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (or Glee Cast)

Say - John Mayer

Keep Your Eyes on Me - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

I'll Be There - Jackson 5

Help Is Round the Corner - Coldplay

Happier - Ed Sheeran

Lessons Learned - Carrie Underwood

1-800-273-8255 - Logic

Carry On - Fun

Cough Syrup - Young the Giant

A Drop In the Ocean - Ron Pope

Love of My Life - Queen

What Would I Do Without You - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors

Skinny Love - Bon Iver

Love Don't Die Easy - Charlie Worsham

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

Nobody Knows - The Lumineers

Shattered (Turn the Car Around) - O.A.R.

Broken Things - Ryan Adams

Good Old Days (feat. Kesha) - Macklemore

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

A Beginner's Guide to Milwaukee Sports

Part I: The Bucks

65

Being a college student in Milwaukee has its perks, especially for sports fans. Now, while some may have brought their hometown teams to college, others (myself included) may have warmed up to the Cream City teams without knowing much about them. If this is the case for you, then these pointers can help you start enjoying Milwaukee basketball without looking and sounding like a bandwagon fan.

Quick History

www.nba.com

Here are some facts about the Bucks that can make you feel more knowledgeable about the franchise:

- They have only won one championship (back in 1971) and have lost one NBA Finals series (1974) (Land of Basketball)

- They have only had one* MVP-caliber player in Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (#33) during the 1971, 1972, and 1974 seasons (Land of Basketball)

- Other Notable Players Include: Oscar Robertson (#1), Sidney Moncrief (#4), Jon McGlocklin (#14) and Ray Allen (#34) (Land of Basketball)

*Giannis Antetokounmpo may win the MVP award this year

sited: https://www.landofbasketball.com/teams/milwaukee_bucks.htm

Gear Up

https://twitter.com/bucksproshop/status/982026548705415168

This one is a bit of a no-brainer. Wearing team's colors or spirit wear is a must, especially if you're going to a game. Most items like hats and t-shirts are perfectly acceptable, and these are great if you're not trying to break the bank. Buying your gear from a sporting goods store will usually be cheaper than buying them from the team store (the main one of which is located in Fiserv Forum). Most online stores like NBA.com, Fanatics, Fansedge, and sometimes even the team's online store will have sales on sports gear, so getting a good deal on team wear is always a plus!

A Word of Caution: Jerseys

All three of these players are not part of the 2018-2019 roster and #77 and #3 have been reused by current players Ersan Ilyasova (#77) and George Hill (#3)

www.nba.com

If you're willing to go the extra mile, buying a jersey can really get you into locked in and pumped for the live action. However, it should be kept in mind that official Nike NBA jerseys range from $110-$250, so they definitely are an investment. While there are other options available like the FastBreak jerseys by Fanatics, they are a simpler (still official) knockoff of the Nike jerseys. Also; beware buying sale jerseys. There are usually three reasons why jerseys are ever on sale (aside from a storewide sale): a player is injured, a player doesn't play much and is about to be traded, or a player has been traded. While there is nothing wrong with having the jersey of a player who went on to another team (like Kareem and Allen), you are not exactly going to get brownie points for wearing a Jabari Parker or a Thon Maker jersey anytime soon.

Know The Current Squad

Fiserv Forum, Home of the Milwaukee Bucks

www.nba.com

Everyone in Milwaukee has heard of Giannis Antetokounmpo, but who else is part of the supporting cast?

Starting Five for the 2018-2019 Milwaukee Bucks (Basketball Reference):

- #6 Eric Bledsoe at Point Guard

- #13 Malcolm "The President" Brogdon at Shooting Guard

- #22 Khris "Money" Middleton at Small Forward

- #34 Giannis "The Greek Freak" Antetokounmpo at Power Forward

- #11 Brook "Splash Mountain" Lopez at Center

Student Perk

www.nba.com

Using your university email, you can get special discount ticket offers for home games by signing up for the Bucks' Student Rush Program. Tickets usually start at $15 per ticket, and the seats available may depend on who the Bucks are playing (and how well they are doing during the season).

Get Involved and Have Fun!

Mascot Crawl GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Don't be afraid to get into it! The Bucks are an amazing team to watch and they love Bucks Nation. In addition to cheering at games, going to team events and player appearances can be great ways to make memories and even get an autograph or two!

Are You a Bucks Fan Now?🦌

media1.tenor.com

I think Giannis would agree!