5 Ways To Make Your Life More Exciting

5 Ways To Make Your Life More Exciting

No need to keep living a boring life, get some excitement in.

16
5 Ways To Make Your Life More Exciting
Photo Pin

It is often said that life is short. Let's just assume that this is true, then there is no time to waste with boredom. Instead we all should enjoy every second we have in our "short lives." So how do we do this exactly? Here are some tips that may help make life just a bit more exciting.

1. Mix up your routine

It is normal and often times comfortable to stick to a familiar morning routine or even daily routine, but what if one shook it up a little? It is surprising what we could learn if we changed our routines and how much it would affect our lives.

Try listening to some music in the morning instead of watching TV or take a different route to work. It might take 10 minutes longer, but that means that you wake up 20 minutes earlier. It gives you something to look forward to.

Shaking up your schedule often makes life less predictable, making it a first step to an exciting life.

2. Attend live sporting events.

Sports can be adrenaline rushers not only for the players but the spectators too. Their is always a sport that is in season; take the initiative to go out there and find that sport that you fancy and pump up that adrenaline. It could be tennis, basketball, football, volleyball. Whatever tickles your taste, JUST DO IT!

3. Stick around exciting people

Birds of a feather flock together; show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are......I could keep going with more sayings on this topic but you get the point. If you are trying to find some excitement in your life, then you definitely have to hang around exciting people.

It is much better to take part in activities like sporting events in a group than going alone. If it is travelling, definitely travelling with three or four people makes it more affordable and memorable, but I will get to that.

4. Travel... A LOT!

Travelling can be expensive, everyone can agree on that, but with proper planning and the right company one can be very successful at visiting many places. I have always been a firm believer that the more one travels the more educated one gets.

Travelling is one thing you can never do too much. Plan in advance, save up and do sufficient research before setting out. Just the expectation and anxiety before the trip makes life exciting. So just imagine the thrill during the trip.

5. STAY ACTIVE!!!

Yeah, you guessed it, this is a MAJOR KEY to living an exciting life. The human body is not "engineered" to just lie there. One has to stay active, be it hitting the gym or that daily jog or swimming or just an evening walk. The point is to keep your heart active and stay healthy.

These tips are definitely not the only way to live an exciting life, but they are definitely worth a try.