5 Ways To Improve Your Style

5 Ways To Improve Your Style

Who wouldn't want to improve their style if it could be done in five easy ways?

211

Fashion is a great way of expressing oneself, and it can become a passion. If you are looking to up your style game, these tips and tricks might help!

1. Accessorize!

This is the most basic way to automatically improve any outfit. With accessories, you can wear certain pieces in so many different ways. Throw on a beanie or a belt to spice up a look. If your outfit feels too simple, that can easily be changed by adding just a little something more to it.

You only need a few different accessories and you can rotate which ones you wear each day.

2. Don't be afraid to wear bright colors or designs that stand out!

Sometimes I get too scared to wear or buy clothes that I think will draw a lot of attention to me, but those are the best kind! You don't want to dress like everyone else, and you certainly don't want your style to be dull and boring.

I usually get the most compliments on the clothes that are vibrant because that's what people notice the most. Let yourself stand out!

3. Feel confident and comfy in what you're wearing!

There's nothing worse than putting an outfit on and then later realizing you don't like it after it's too late to change. If you wear an outfit with confidence, it will make it that much better! Part of being confident is being comfortable, so don't wear something that you can't wait to take off.

For me, comfort is the most important thing, but that doesn't mean I still can't look cute.

4. Take risks!

Going along with wearing clothes that will make you stand out, don't be afraid to take risks and wear something you don't see a lot of other people wearing. Be creative and make up your own looks. Style becomes a part of your identity, so don't let what you wear to be like what everyone else is wearing.

5. Thrift!

The best place to get cheap clothes that you can style is from thrift stores. It can be hard to find good pieces, but at least they will be unique because you didn't get them in a store where there was a pile of them. Use clothes that you also already have and find new ways to wear them.

You don't have to go out and spend a ton of money to be fashionable.