5 Times Titus Loved Himself Like We All Should

"Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" comes in clutch.
42

Kimmy Schmidt is amazing, but you know who we can learn more from? Titus Andromedon. Why? Because he loves himself how everyone should love themselves. Titus epitomizes the "take no shit" and "treat yo' self" mottos into a beautiful example of loving oneself.

If you haven't seen the "Unbreakable Adventures of Kimmy Schmidt," then you need to log into Netflix and watch it right now. It is so hilarious and random, and the episodes are only twenty minutes long with only two seasons. Trust me, this will be one of the best Netflix binges of your life.

1. Start the day off with a positive outlook.

When you wake up, think of all the things you have to look forward to today. I'm not talking about the homework you have to do, I'm talking about the walk you will take around the lake, the dinner you'll enjoy with a friend or a phone call from mom. This way, you begin the day happy and can focus more on your well-being than just school work. Titus approves of having a good day, and you should too.

2. Stand up for your interests when someone insults them.

When a friend speaks badly about an artist, musician or even an organization I love, then I call them out and defend my opinion. People are so afraid to call out their friends, but it is essential to learn. Titus is not afraid stand up for himself, especially when it comes to something he loves.

3. Be proud of your accomplishments.

If you're going into a job interview or a professional setting, then it is so crucial to be proud of your accomplishments. Whether you think you have done a lot or not, all that matters is that you are proud of what you have done. When someone is passionate about an organization, event or a job they are a part of, then that makes me want to learn more about why they are so proud. So, the next time someone asks you about your experiences or credentials, do not brush them off, tell them why you are proud with as much excitement as Titus.

4. Take pride in relaxing.

Titus reminds us that there is no need to justify having a day to relax. It is essential that you take some "me" time every day, even if that means going on a run, listening to music, reading a book or going on a walk. Your mind needs to be able to think about things other than school and work, and it also needs time to rest. Do not feel guilty about saying no to a friend or not going out because you know what is best for you.

5. Be sassy.

Titus always stands up for himself and usually does not care what other people think of him. When it comes to defending your opinions, interests, hobbies, or passions, being sassy is encouraged when used correctly. People can be so serious sometimes, and you have to take what they say with a grain of salt, roll your eyes, whip your sassy fan and move on with your life. Do not be afraid to sass people, especially when standing up for yourself.

We all could love ourselves a little more, so next time you're feeling down, remember Titus Andromedon and that you are fabulous.