5 Thoughts You Have While Christmas Shopping

Christmas time is the best time of the year...I think.

7
La Familia Pawn

Christmas time is the best time of the year. You get a couple weeks off of school, you get Christmas bonuses from work, and most of all you get to spend time with your loved ones. Christmas also means giving and receiving gifts. If you're like me you, try to avoid the mall at all times. But with Christmas approaching rapidly, I had to make a trip to the mall this past week. Here is a list of the top 5 thoughts I had while shopping.

1. Please don't touch me!

Literally people, it is not hard to say “excuse me” once in awhile. You know you just bumped into me, at least have the decency to apologize.

2. It costs how much?

Man, have things gotten expensive. I received my little sister’s Christmas list via text, and now I am currently selling my left kidney to afford the items.

3. Look how long that line is!

I am used to running into a store grabbing what I need, and checking out right away. Well, that doesn't happen this time of the year. I spent more time waiting in line than actually shopping.

4. Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact!

I am usually a friendly person, and will talk to whoever is willing to talk to me, but those people in the middle of the mall passing out lotion samples really get to me. I do not have the time or energy to sit and let you tell me how your lotion is the best lotion in the whole wide world. I have stores to hit, and money to spend. And honestly, do I look the type of person that really cares about lotion?

5. Please shut that child up!

Again, I don't want to seem like a mega witch, but seriously the child is screaming. Here I am, waiting in line for 40 minutes, getting ready to blow my life’s savings, I'm sweating profusely, and now there is a child screaming. This is suppose to be the most magical time of the year, and all I want to do is get the hell out of there.