5 Things that you absolutely need when heading back to school

5 Things That You Absolutely Need When Heading Back To College

You're going to NEED these items!

23
Photo submitted by Anna Powers

I am heading back to 'Cuse in just a short two months and are a few things that I will be bringing with me, and I think everyone should bring them too.

1. Three or four comfy pairs of leggings 

I 100% promise you that even though you might want to dress cute the first weeks of classes, shortly after that all that you will want to wear is leggings. Having several good pairs will easy outfits in the morning.

2. Reusable Water Bottle/Coffee Cup/Straw

While you are on campus you are going to want a reusable water bottle(s) and straw(s), so you are not constantly buying plastic water bottles and straws. It really is not cool to do that. :/ And just a pro-tip: If you use a reusable coffee cup at Starbucks you get a discount! SAVE THE TURTLES!

3. Five Subject Notebook

I figured out after the first semester that you do not need a notebook for every class, so what I did the second semester was get a five subject notebook that way each of my classes just had a section and it was so easy to carry around, and I didn't have to waste any paper.

4. Frat Shoes

I know that this is probably a given, but I think that contrary to popular belief, sometimes you should have more than one type of frat shoes. Yes, of course, white sneakers are always the way to go, but, in my opinion, I think you should also have an extra pair of booties dedicated to the frats. After all, sometimes those booties are the perfect way to finish off an outfit.

5. An open mind and positive attitude

I know that this is super cliché but remember that when you go back to school sometimes things are going to get extremely hard because life is hard. Just remember that everyone has their own struggles and challenges, but it really all works out in the end.