5 Things That Make Me Hate Tinder

5 Things That Make Me Hate Tinder

"I'm awkward and hopeless and desprate for love!" -Chandler Bing

20
5 Things That Make Me Hate Tinder
audioBoom

Now being single sucks, and being me for the most part, I can't ever find love in real life so I just ended up getting on the one and only infamous, Tinder. While it helps me find cool people, it also makes me want to become a raging alcoholic and nothing usually does that to me. So this entire app must have something wrong with it, not the way it functions or anything but no: THE WAY PEOPLE ACT ON TINDER.

Here are five reasons why I hate Tinder:

1. Constant Hookups

Don't get me wrong, casual sex for some is a cool thing for them. You're probably thinking, why be on Tinder? It's only meant for hookups! For the most part, hopeless romantics like myself would just want to find someone who is cool and you can click with and most likely end up dating, so while we hate getting messages like "Wanna hook up?" or "Wanna take this d**k?" (Not even joking those were a couple messages I've gotten sent before). We still stay on the app or any other dating apps clinging onto the hope that one day it'll just work eventually.

2. WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

I can't count how many times I was swiping through a person's Tinder profile and all they had was group pictures, GROUP PICTURES REALLY? I get like one or two, but all of them? I have no idea which guy or girl you are? Like are the one in the middle, left, or right? I can't even tell! Please if you're gonna get a dating app at least have one selfie of yourself, so we all can know who you are because it's really frustrating even if I do swipe left.

3. Unknown Trump Supporters

I'm just going to explain this in one sentence: If you support Trump, kindly just swipe left we aren't going to get along at all.

4. Bad Conversation Holders

I get it may be hard to know what to first say to someone, but honestly, if you can't keep an interesting conversation going then why do I even bother? I can't even count how many times, I had gotten: What are you up to? Look, I get it you want to see if I'm busy so we can hang out or whatever but honestly we should just get to know each other a little bit first before we meet. So keep a conversation please, ask me something other than what I'm doing. Please for the love a god, something else.

5. Just UGGGGGH

Dear 2017,

Can you please make a better dating app for people that don't want all of this happening to them?

Sincerely,

The people who just want a cute person to talk about dogs with (or cats).