5 Things To Do Instead Of Nagging Him About Fortnite

Or any other game he plays

134
flickr

Lately, on the internet, you've seen lots of mems and posts about girls nagging their boyfriends for playing Fortnite (or any other video game for that matter) and I'm tired of seeing it. Boys literally can't do anything without the girl assuming the worst. Yes, it's annoying, but at least he is safe. Here are 5 things to do instead of nagging him about his games.

1. Literally anything.

He isn't cheating, he isn't out at bars or clubs, he isn't running around getting in trouble with the law. He is at home, on his computer(or console) playing Fortnite. No need to worry or stress.

2. Watch Netflix.

There are so many good series and movies on there to watch and if he is busy then you can be too. No need to go text other guys and risk y'all's relationship over something so small.

3. Have a spa night.

Take a bath, put on a face mask, relax, throw on some chill music. Enjoy the night with no distractions and have some nice time alone.

4. Have a girls night in.

Enjoy some time with your friends inside! If he can spend time with his friends on Fortnite, you can spend time with the girls watching movies and enjoying each others company.

5. Take a nap.

Yes, take a nap. Enjoy some sleep time and rest. You deserve it.