5 Stores With Online Discounts That Are Actually Worth The Constant Emails

3. Rent The Runway

107
Pexels.com

Ladies, I think we can all agree that finding a good deal is probably the one thing that everyone agrees is a great thing.

When you find a good deal, you take complete advantage of it and it's totally worth it. If you have the patience to wait for them, here are some stores who hold killer online deals and trust me, when the package arrives, you'll be doing your happy dance:

1. Tobi

Tobi is the type of store that EVERY girl in college should know about. They have deals all the time, even if it's as little as 30% off, 50% off (happens semi consistently), and even 60% off. They have some awesome festival outfits (if that's your kind of style). My favorite is their summer gear and if you're looking for a Vegas outfit, they're the place to go. They're also extremely easy to return items to - print out the return label within 30 days and send it back.

2. J. Crew Factory

I don't shop here often because I'm very much a bargain shopper, but with them, patience is a virtue. They hold a deal every now and then where you can get a $90 vest for $20 (trust me, I bought it this week). They hold a 50% off clearance items sale and if you wait out just long enough, sometimes throw an extra 20% on top of it. I shop here maybe two times a year but I can tell you that you're getting J.Crew clothes at the smallest price and it's the best.

3. Rent The Runway

Okay, so this one isn't so much of getting a bargain, but this store is so worth talking about. If you have to go to a function, anything from a gala to a wedding to a happy hour or bridal shower, this is your go-to place to find the perfect dress. You can get a designer dress, spend $60 which would usually cost $250/$300, get it for a weekend, and mail it back. Sounds crazy to rent a dress, right? But, they always have their customers leave a review including their height, weight, and photos so you can compare to someone similar to your body type, and you get to pick two sizes of the dress so if one size is too small or large, you have a backup. It's a total score and worth the money.

4. Old Navy

Okay, so you're thinking what the heck?! Old Navy is so cheap as is and may not be high-end clothes, but they've really stepped it up. They always are holding awesome deals and aside from that, have awesome basics that are staples in every wardrobe. T-shirts, shorts, flip-flops (seriously, those are the best), and tank tops - they've got you. Also, they always have petite, regular and tall pants. Might not seem that important, but as a girl who's 5'9", I can tell you how much of a score this is. Another side note: if you keep something in your cart long enough, usually an awesome deal will come around to make it worth it.

5. Victoria's Secret

Here is a brand who people always think of as expensive, and you can find similar products for much cheaper in other stores, but being on their email list is so worth it. I know they do in-store deals semi-regularly, but to get an email and get 1/2 off pajama sets or buy 3, get 3 underwear, or 50% off their bras (especially if you have one style of theirs that's your favorite) is a girl's dream. The only thing I'll forewarn you about is you have to jump on the deals quickly. If you wait too long, some of the items will disappear within the hour.

There are tons of other stores and online shops that you can get great deals from, don't get me wrong (I could've probably listed out at least 10 more), but these are some that will give you a range of products with good deals pretty regularly. Give them a shot and I promise they won't disappoint.

Happy shopping!