Way to make money from home

5 Ways To Make Money From Home

Every day I'm (side) hustling!

29
Woman working on laptop
Photo by bruce mars from Pexels

If you're looking for a side hustle, you've come to the right place! Here are 5 side hustles that you can do from home because we work smarter, not harder!

1. Teach from home

Millions of people attempt to learn English every year, which makes English teachers in high demand. VIPKID allows anyone with a bachelor's degree and at least one year of experience working with children the opportunity to make up to $22 an hour by working one-on-one with a child in China and teaching him or her English.

This is a great option for teachers or anyone that has the heart of a teacher! VIPKID builds the courses for you, so it's as easy as just refreshing up on lesson before you have to teach it. You get paid every month via direct deposit and you make your own hours but in order to truly capitalize you want to be available during peak hours in Beijing. If you have high-speed internet you can teach anywhere!

2. Be a virtual assistant 

This job is in high demand, and you can work in your sweatpants! Some of the general tasks may include maintaining a work schedule, booking flights and hotels, organizing or taking notes, doing research, and even managing social media accounts!

This job could be great for you if you're efficient and goal oriented. You can look on Monster for job postings or reach out to your friends and family on social media to see if they're looking for someone!

3. Be a transcriptionist 

If you have strong typing skills and a good ear this could be the side hustle for you!

Transcriptionists listen to audio and type it out. This task can be tedious but, you can make pretty good money from it, and even more if you speak multiple languages! Look on TaskRabbit for transcriptionist job openings!

4. Be a social media marketer

If you're social media savvy already, this is the perfect job for you! Having active social media accounts is crucial for good business, but it's a time suck that's why many small businesses are always looking for help in this department.

Planning posts in advance using Hootsuite can help you stay on top of the business you're marketing for so you'll never miss a prime posting window or accidentally post to the wrong account!

5. Be a dog walker

This one's a classic, but you can seriously make bank from it!

Rover will help you easily find clients and, for all the animal lovers out there, this side hustle could make you the happiest and make you the most money! But remember you're working with someone else's four-legged family member, so this side hustle is for the responsible only.

If none of those side hustles spark your interest, here are a few more honorable mentions: Open a Depop or Poshmark shop! Drive for Lyft or Uber! Work for Postmates or Doordash! If you're looking for a side hustle, look no farther than your phone, you could make money off many of the apps you use regularly!

If you want to take your side hustle to the next level create a website or social media page for your side hustle! Squarespace makes building a website easy and their customer service is unmatched!

Another great way to make your side hustle really shine is to create business cards to promote yourself and what you're doing! On the card include your name, contact information and website and social media account if you have one for your hustle!

Be your own boss, make that money, and good luck hustling!