5 Reasons Why Playing With Toddlers Is Good For You

It’s almost like you unlocked a new part of yourself you did not even know you had.
14

Toddlers are the best! Here are five reasons why playing with them is good for you:

1. Toddlers are so curious about everything

even if it is something so silly it still intrigues them.

2. When they giggle. your heart just melts

Because seeing a child laugh at other people making a silly face or playing peekaboo is so adorable, especially since it isn’t funny to you but it is hilarious to them.

3. They make you appreciate everything in life

Meaning they are so excited to explore the world around them even though at their age there isn’t many places they go.

4. When they cry

Whether the toddler fell or didn’t get their way seeing small tears coming out of those small eyes breaks your heart so much, all you want to do is cradle them to make them stop because they are so precious.

5 If the toddler is social and likes playing with other people usually the whole room just feels happier

Everyone gets involved with playing with the toddler because everyone wants to see them laugh.

People are all different, some don’t even like kids. But if you enjoy playing with babies/toddlers/kids, you can agree that playing with them versus being an adult is so relaxing and enjoyable. It’s almost like you unlocked a new part of yourself you did not even know you had!