5 Reasons Florida Is Great

5 Reasons Florida Is Great

Why You Should Come to Florida

28
5 Reasons Florida Is Great

Disney World

Announcement of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

@WaltDisneyWorld

Florida is arguably best known for Disney World. Opening in 1971, DisneyWorld includes Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, and Typhoon Lagoon. Disney World offers a wide arrange of activities and rides for not only oneself but for the whole family. This can range from fun, family-friendly rides, such as Kali River Rapids, or something more adventurous like Expedition Everest.

The Everglades

Roseate Spoonbill

@EvergladesNPS

The Everglades is this amazing National Park in Southern Florida. It is home to a wide variety of wildlife such as alligators, panthers, egrets, and coral snakes. Visitors at the Everglades National Park are able to view an entire ecosystem at its most pristine. The Everglades is an amazing representation of the natural beauty present all around the state of Florida.

Hollywood Beach, FL

@visithollywoodb

One of the things the state of Florida is best known for is its beaches. Florida's beaches draw thousands of people yearly. Florida is the only state in the continental United States that is surrounded on all sides by the ocean. As a result, there is a wide variety of beaches that visitors can choose from for their personal leisure.

Cape Canaveral

Launch site at the Kennedy Space Center

@NASA_SLS

Cape Canaveral, Florida is the location of the Kennedy Space Center. It is the premiere location for the United States' space program. Visitors will have the opportunity to admire the center and learn about the location's rich and long history. The Kennedy Space Center is still used today by companies like SpaceX to conduct their various space related operations.

The Night Life

South Beach

@david_perell

Florida, especially South Florida has been known for its avid nightlife. South Beach is a hub for various clubs and night owls, with many staying until the dead of night. Some of the most well-known clubs at South Beach include the Basement and LIV. In addition, the neon lights, which were carried over from the Vice Nights of Miami in the 80s is a staple of the South Beach aesthetic.

These reasons and more is why you should pay Florida a visit!