5 Classic College Moments As Told By Nick Miller

Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? Probably.
28

If you're like me, you take joy in the not-so occasional netflix binge. It's what you do on a friday night when you've had a hell week and are too tired to go out and would really rather just stay in bed, watch netflix, and order takeout. it's your escape from campus life, from the crowded dorms, the 8am classes, and that never ending work load. My go-to show after a long day of classes is New Girl. It's cute, convenient and it keeps me laughing. And the I you watch, the more I find myself relating to Nick Miller through the eyes of a college student.

1. Waking up on a Monday morning and realizing just how much you have to do this week.

I find myself identifying with this gif almost a little too much. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing is worse than waking up on a Monday and realizing how big your to-do list is. Maybe you even forgot to do laundry the night before so not only do you have nothing to wear but you wind up going to your 8 a.m. class in your pajamas, or looking like Nick here.

2. When you get dressed up for a night out with girls and you know you look good.

Being ready for a night out is almost impossible to do in half an hour. Seriously, i'm not ashamed to admit that there have been times I've spent the better part of an evening getting ready to go out. But hey, if i can go out with half the confidence that trench coat gives Nick, I'd say it's worth it.

3. Remembering last night's poor choices.

If this isn't me...

So maybe you had a little too much fun last night. Everything was going great and you didn't want it to end. Unfortunately, it's when you're having the most fun that your judgement isn't necessarily firing on all cylinders. Should you really have walked home in those heels when it was below freezing outside? - probably not. But did you have an amazing time?

#totallyworthit

4. When your professor reminds you why you're really here.

College is going to be as fun as you make it. So when your professor gets up in front of the class and drones on about responsibility and being productive, you're reminded of that fact that no amount of new friends, experiences, or parties is going to take away from the real reason you're here. - to learn #gross

5. But then you realize they actually have a point and decide to power through.

So staying home and writing that 15 page paper isn't your preferred way to spend a Saturday night, You'd much rather be out making the most of your day off after a long week. But how glad will you be glad when that paper is finished? Take a word of advice from Nick here, the lazy bum life is not for you.