5 Intense Shows You Need to Binge Right Now!

Never trust someone who says that they don't worship our favorite bad ass, Lieutenant Olivia Benson.

25

1. Law and Order: SVU

Never trust someone who says that they don't worship our favorite badass, Lieutenant Olivia Benson. She's been in the game for well over two decades and still knows how to get our hearts racing. If you haven't watched SVU yet, what the heck are you waiting for? It's on both Hulu and Netflix, so get going!

2. Broadchurch

BBC

When I mention this as a recommendation, most people look at me and say 'huh?'. Well, this show isn't exactly popular in the United States, but it's pretty commonly known in the UK. Three seasons of our favorite Europeans, David Tennant, and Olivia Colman, fighting for the justice of a murdered young boy, Danny Latimer. Take my word for it, you have not seen a plot twist until you've seen Broadchurch. This show perfectly combines the right amount of humor and intensity. Lucky for you, all three seasons are ready and waiting for you on Netflix.

3. House M.D.

CHANGE // Fox

Some may argue this is an older show that has been off the air for a while now but believe me when I say that this show has not lost its value. No matter how long ago it was filmed, it will still get your blood going and your adrenaline flowing. One of the reasons this show is so beloved is because there isn't a constant fear of something deadly happening to your favorite character *cough cough, Grey's Anatomy*. Of course, our favorite doctors at Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital still face some pretty wild hardships, but a majority of them stick with us till the end. Sadly, it isn't available on Netflix or Hulu, but Amazon Prime Video has got you covered.

4. The X-Files

Fox

Again, totally timeless. Yes, most episodes were filmed back in the 90's and early 2000's, but every X-Phile (aka X-Files fan) will admit this show will always be a top ten lister. Special Agents of the FBI, Mulder, and Scully, running off on missions to find the truth about extraterrestrial and paranormal occurrences will never get old. If you're a fan of thrillers and aliens, you will not regret tuning into the X-Files on Hulu.

5. Stranger Things

Amazon // Netflix

Gosh, where do I even begin? If you haven't watched Stranger Things, you are missing out! Set in 1983, the disappearance of Will Byers leads to the discovery of top-secret government lab participating in some pretty unethical practices. Right after Will disappears, a young girl known as Eleven breaks out of the lab and does everything she can to hide, while also helping the gang find the missing Byers boy. With twists and turns at every episode, you literally will not believe your eyes at what they find hiding behind the laboratory walls. Better yet, the theme revolves around a very true story about the government's MKUltra project. Go check it out on Netflix, you will not be disappointed.