5 Insta-Worthy Brunch Spots With Outdoor Seating

It's the brunch queen.

6
Megan Sharma

Hey everyone! It's the brunch queen (I think I'm going to start using this nickname), coming back to you after a long period of not updating you guys on the latest and greatest brunch in NY it has been a long pandemic and I have missed brunch dearly. Now that we are back to restaurants (while still wearing masks and being very safe) I am here to give you the 411 on the best brunch around. I have noticed lately that a lot of my followers have been checking out a lot of the places that I go on dates with my loving boyfriend Steven, especially our brunch spots. So I thought I would share a few. If you are just curious about following our date ideas then be sure to check out our many highlight reels on my Instagram (xo.megxn) we have about five and we are about to come up on our one year anniversary! So yay for that! Well, I've rambled long enough, let's get down to brunch!

1. RHUM

Megan Sharma

If you are down for all the Caribbean vibes with rum puch, mimosas and coconut shrimp. Be sure to check out this little Long Island gem! I went with my boyfriend and his family and it was great.

2. Mojave

Megan Sharma

Huevos Rancheros anyone? This mamacita got herself more than a margarita with their bottomless brunch for only $39.95!

3. The Witches Brew

Megan Sharma

You know I had to give a little shout out to my brunch crew! This spot has been a long held favorite for me and I'm so glad to be going back.

4. The Shady Lady

Megan Sharma

Amazing service and $7 glasses of champagne, I think yes! Steven and I went last Saturday and were definitely going back soon.

5. The Butcher's Daughter

Megan Sharma

If you're feeling super plant based then this is the spot for you!