5 healthy breakfast options

5 Healthy Breakfast Options!

My favorite good for you breakfast foods!

16

1. 2 Ingredient Flour-less Banana Pancakes

This is perfect if you have ripe bananas! 1 mashed banana and two eggs. Mix together for your "pancake" batter! I always add some cinnamon for extra flavor. This breakfast has 261 calories and is a great pre-workout meal!

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

This is my go-to breakfast meal prep. Super easy to make, really tasty and can be tailored to anyone's cravings! Oats, chia seeds, PB2 powder, chocolate flavored greens powder, and almond milk. You can always omit the chia seeds. Sub out the PB and chocolate, replace with fruits, nuts, coconut flakes. The options are endless and my recipe has a caloric value of 255 per serving.

3. Kodiak Cake Double Chocolate Waffle/Pancakes

This box mix is my new favorite and I am completely okay with eating it every day for the rest of my life. When mixed with eggs and almond milk instead of water, this batter has 21 grams of protein. Best served, for me, with fresh sliced strawberries and drizzled honey. When I prepped this, it yielded 9 waffles bringing 162 calories per waffle!

Veggie Egg Scrambles 

Some days I don't have anything prepped and those days I usually go for eggs. I love started with any veggies I have. chopped and added to a skillet. Onions, peppers, asparagus, spinach, sweet potatoes are all really good options. Once the veggies are cooked down I add the eggs and scramble. You can do egg whites or the whole egg, but both are great choices.

5. Protein Shakes

Most Monday mornings are busy for me and protein shakes are a savior. My favorite is chocolate, plant-based, 100 calories per serving and has 15g of protein! I usually add frozen bananas or strawberries to make it more like a milkshake!