5 Halloween Costumes That Are Overly Used

3. Minion

35
Pixa Bay

Halloween stands out as possibly the most widely anticipated holidays throughout the year. From kids anticipating all the free candy that they will get trick-or-treating to adults anticipating the crazy annual Halloween parties they have planned with their friends, Halloween can be a nostalgic day. Halloween is supposed to be a day where you can really express your creativity there is always the crowd of people who don’t put any thought into their costume, and as a result, there are always hordes of people wearing the same costume. While this doesn’t take away from the festivities, it is always exciting to see a costume that is one of a kind. Here are 5 of the most overly used Halloween costumes that we see on a daily basis:

1.Cowboy

Being a cowboy is possibly one of the most widely used last-minute costumes that are seen year after year. This is because it can be a fairly simple costume to assemble as all you really need is a flannel shirt and a cowboy hat, both in which can be purchased for a total of ten dollars or less. Just throw on your favorite pair of jeans and you’re ready to join the festivities.

2. Construction Worker

Another overly used costume that is seen on a daily basis are the construction workers. Just like being a cowboy, this is because the costume can be extremely cheap and easy to put together as the costume only consists of a hard hat and a reflective vest on top of whatever street clothes you want to wear out. This costume can be especially easy to resort to if you can manage to find a friend who actually works construction that will let you borrow their work uniform for the night.

3. Minion

Ever since the animated movie Discophile Me took the box office by storm, there has been an abundance of girls that dress up as the Minions from the movie. This can make it extremely difficult for you to find your friends in a party environment. The costume consists of a pair of overalls, a yellow shirt, and a yellow beanie, which can all be purchased during the frantic hours of last-minute costume shopping on Halloween day.

4.Cat

Possibly the most overly costume used by girls is possibly the infamous cat. This costume has minimum creativity as only consists of a black shirt and black pants, both in which the person using this as a costume probably already have, with some drawn on whiskers. In more recent years, the costume as integrated prop tails that can sometimes be difficult to find to show that some effort was put into the costume.

5. Pirate

One of the most cliché costumes in the history of Halloween is the pirate costume. While these costumes are seen in multitudes, the creative that is put into the costumes always range. There are some people who attempt to get away with a white dress shirt, bandana, and eye patch while there are other people who really put time and money into their costume. Despite its overuse, pirate costumes will always be present on Halloween.