5 Fantastic Restaurants in Nice, France

5 Fantastic Restaurants in Nice, France

Nice, France is a truly beautiful city that makes for a wonderfully luxurious holiday. The city is found on the French Riviera and has coastlines that border the Mediterranean's stunning waters.

266

There is a great deal of natural beauty and impressive architecture here, as well as a variety of cultural attractions. Before you arrive in Nice, make sure to book a cheap rental car (I like Kemwel, which compares rates between local Nice companies you might not find otherwise) so that you'll be able to make your way around at your own speed. While you're in Nice, you'll definitely want to try more than one of the city's many wonderful restaurants.

Let's discuss just a few of Nice's fantastic restaurants!

La Roustide

If you've ever wanted to try truffles (and you're not averse to a bit of expense), La Roustide is a spot you won't want to miss. This restaurant has a wide array of truffle-based dishes. It uses all the varieties of truffle grown locally. La Roustide has a welcoming and earthy atmosphere that visitors appreciate.

Les Pecheurs

Les Pecheurs is an excellent seafood restaurant situated at the port of Nice. It offers a variety of dishes based on the fresh catch of the day. You'll notice and appreciate the restaurant's distinctly nautical décor. If you'd like, avail yourself of the outdoor seating provided on the terrace. It is there that you'll enjoy a wonderful view of the busy harbour and the steep coast.

Restaurant Le Chantecler

The Restaurant Le Chantecler provides a wonderful fine dining experience. With two Michelin stars, this well-known restaurant is certainly not budget-friendly but the food is well worth the cost. The Restaurant Le Chantelecler is located at the Hotel Negresco, on a beautiful beachfront promenade. Every dish the restaurant serves is properly matched with a vintage wine. This establishment has a wine cellar with approximately 15,000 bottles. You will likely feel as if you have been transported back to an earlier century as you admire the dining room, with luxurious pink walls and marvellous chandeliers.

La Rossettisserie

La Rossettisserie is the place to be if you love meat dishes. You'll have the chance to enjoy roast lamb, beef, and pork, as well as braised lamb. All dishes come with mashed or baked potatoes or vegetable ratatouille. If you wish, venture into the underground part of the establishment, where there is cave-themed seating including arched doorways and stone walls.

Le Vingt 4

Le Vingt 4 is a fashionable restaurant-lounge. It offers a variety of delicious dishes, each one of which paired with a minimum of two suggested wines. You can usually purchase this by the glass, if you wish. This establishment sometimes holds live music soirees. Perhaps look into when one of these will be held during your stay.

Have a Memorable Vacation in Nice!

Nice is a sophisticated and elegant holiday destination and you're sure to have a wonderful time not only exploring its many cultural attractions and enjoying its natural beauty but also eating in its top-notch restaurants.