5 Best Instant Pot Recipes You Should Try

If you are wondering some yummy instant pot recipe and trying to make them at home; then try these 5 yummy recipes. You could make these recipes in your instant pot easily.

31

As we all know that nowadays instant pot is the most popular kitchen appliance. The best thing about this appliance is that you can cook any type of food in a very short time and easily. I am shearing here the 5 best Instant pot recipes to try at home.

Instant Pot Fried Rice

Fried rice is one of the popular recipes that is loaded with veggies, eggs, chicken, or many more. If you are looking for a quick recipe for your dinner at the weekend, try an instant pot fried rice recipe. It can be instant pot shrimp fried rice, chicken fried rice, or veg fried rice. You can be added pork, or beef instead of chicken or shrimp.

Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli

If you are a big fan of chicken and broccoli, I recommend trying this amazing instant pot chicken broccoli recipe. This family-friendly dish liked by adults and children alike. The main thing of this dish is that it can be served with so many side dishes like rice, nun-bred, plain bread. Cumin rice etc. The recipe takes no more than 20 minutes to cook.

Honey Garlic chicken wings in Instant pot

Honey garlic chicken wings is one of my favorite recipes. It is very yummy chicken dish that will be loved your all family member. To make this dish, first you need to boil the chicken in an instant pot with chicken broath, salt, and black pepper. After boil, drain it and coated with sticky honey-garlic sauce. This mouth watering item can be served in any days in the week.

Instant Pot Fried Chicken

We all love crispy fried chicken. But can we make it in an instant pot? The simple answer is yes. We can make crispy fried chicken in instant pot. To make this item first we need to marinate the chicken pieces in buttermilk. You can marinate it in chicken broth also. Then mix the chicken pieces with black pepper, mild paprika, salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, and egg white.

Afterwards coat the chicken pieces with all purpose flour and deep fry in an instant pot. Believe me it is an amazing recipe that can be made with instant pot.

Instant Pot Chicken Breast

The juicy and soft chicken tender will be made in 30 minutes in an instant pot. You can choose fresh or frozen chicken for this recipe. For making this, first stir fry the chicken breast in the instant pot with olive oil. Then set them aside and deglaze the instant pot with chicken broth.

Afterwards add salt, chili powder, black pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in the chicken broth. Now add the sautéed chicken breast and cook for 10 minutes in manual high pressure. Now enjoy it with your family.