5 Accessories Every Pool Owner Needs to Buy
Seasonal

Cleaning and maintaining a sparkling pool is usually the main concern for most pool owners. However, a swimming pool is meant to be enjoyed and not just cleaned. While you need to be safe, it's important to remember why you wanted a pool in the first place-fun. These 5 accessories will ensure you and the entire family enjoy the pool to the maximum because they are both fun and safe;

10

1. Towel warmer

If you have ever gone for a swim late afternoon when the sun is setting or on a windy day, you know how cold it can be when you get out of the waterway towel warmer keeps your towel nice and warm so when you leave the comfort of the warm water you won't freeze and get a cold. The towel will keep you warm until you get inside to dress up.

2. Pool chair and umbrella

Nothing compares to getting out of the pool and lounging on a comfortable pool chair to get some sun. You can have a vacation right in your home every day if you have a pool chair and umbrella to protect you from UV rays. Better yet, place a nice table next to the chair and have an umbrella mojito for that complete vacation experience.

3. Pool barrier

A pool barrier is necessary for many reasons. One, it will prevent pests like rodents from getting inside your pool not to mention leaves and dirt. It will also keep your children and pets safe because they can't fall inside the pool when it's covered. Thirdly, it protects your pool from unauthorized access from strangers. The great thing about a barrier is that it completely covers and locks down the pool so no one can access it without you.

4. Pool heater

Unless it is in the middle of summer, getting into cold water is not always a delight. A pool heater will ensure you enjoy your pool any time of the year even if it's cold. However, most people find a pool heater handy for those night swims as you enjoy the moon. If you have small kids, they will really benefit from a heated pool because you don't want them shaking and getting a cold.
For a complete list of the top 10 heaters visit summerpoolfun.com

5. Steps and ladders

As fun as it looks, doing canon ball is actually very dangerous. Jumping in and out of the pool can cause a really bad accident. You need a stainless steel ladder or built steps that the users will use to get in and out of the pool safely. Steps and ladders will also come in handy when someone is new in swimming because they can hold onto them. Make sure the steps on the ladder are close to each other so you won't struggle to go inside the pool.

There are many other accessories that a pool owner can buy to make their swimming pool enjoyable and safe. You can add anything you want including floaters, fountain, waterproof speaker and LED lights for night swims. However, make sure the pool is clean and well maintained before adding all the accessories for enjoyment.