40 Weekly Thoughts Of A College Student

40 Weekly Thoughts Of A College Student

"Do I really have to go to that class?"
4

College is a special time in all students lives where they are able to live on their own before being thrust out into the "real world." Whether it's wondering when the next party will be or contemplating when the homework was due, college students all have very similar mindsets. We may all be different people with different majors, but inside, we are also all learning how to live without the help of mom and dad. Here's my list of 40 thoughts a college student has at least once a week.

1. "Oh no, have I slept through my first class?"

2. "I wonder if my class was cancelled last minute today."

3. "Is attendance really mandatory?"

4. "Can I buy this with my meal plan?"

5. "Well, I guess if I'm late, may as well be late with a cup of coffee in hand."

6. "Do I really have to write that paper tonight?"

7. "I'll totally just do it in the morning."

8. "Did I wear this shirt yesterday?"

9. "Will I look stupid if I wear PJ's?"

10. "How many episodes can I watch on Netflix before my next class?"

11. "I really wish I didn't have an 8 AM."

12. "Is the dining hall serving tater tots?"

13. "I wonder if this test will have a curve?"

14. "Where are my friends?"

15. "I should probably call home today."

16. "I'm so tired."

17. "I wish I had money."

18. "Maybe if I call home, they will send me some money."

19. "When is the last time I showered?"

20. "I really need some alone time."

21. "When is the next time I'll eat?"

22. "Have I pooped in the last week?"

23. "I really want to see a dog today."

24. "I'm in the mood for rice or pasta."

25. "Do I have homework?"

26. "Crap! My homework was due at 11:59 p.m. yesterday."

27. "Maybe I should get a fish."

28. "It's been so long since I've driven a car, I think I forgot how."

29. "Where are the parties going to happen this weekend?"

30. "Where is the pregaming going to happen this weekend?"

31. "I probably should stay in on Saturday and study."

32. "I can't wait for this weekend's game!"

33. "I should probably do the five loads of laundry that I have waiting."

34. "Am I really out of clean underwear?"

35. "How many clothes can I fit in this washing machine?"

36. "Ugh, I'm out of Tide Pods."

37. "I could really use some coffee right now."

38. "I do not feel like writing this paper."

39.) "Finally! Bed time!"

40.) "Wait, let me just watch one more episode on Netflix before bed."

The last episode of Netflix will turn into five or six, and then you will wake up the next morning concerned that you have missed your first class. For a minute, you'll be too scared to look at the time, but you'll realize that you're okay eventually. After all, it's college, and we all make mistakes.