4 Things I'm Thankful For This November

4 Things I'm Thankful For This November

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, it's the perfect time to reflect on all we have to be thankful for.

13
4 Things I'm Thankful For This November
Sydney Benevento

Once November hits, Thanksgiving season is beginning, and I start reflecting on all the things I'm thankful for. I am so lucky to be so happy in my life right now, and I have so much to appreciate. Here are 4 things I'm particularly thankful for this November.

1. Family

I'm so fortunate to have amazing people that support me no matter what, and I know I can always depend on them.

2. Friends

Having people who make those boring classes bearable and help relieve all that class stress is unbeatable.

3. Special Olympics

Fall Fest 2019 is over, but I am so thankful for all of the amazing people I met and the friendships I made. It's one of my favorite weekends of the year, and I'm so grateful to be able to have a part in it.

4. Villanova

This community has helped me to shape my best self and find the person I want to be. I am so thankful for the opportunity to call this amazing place home.