4 Things That I Could Not Live Without As A College Student

As a college freshman, these four items are must-haves!

1. My AirPods are lifesavers.

When it comes to things that aren't living, breathing people, pets, or animals, AirPods come next in my life. AirPods became a trend, but they've been my personal lifesaver since they came out! I never liked using earbuds because of all the wires and cables and such, but now I never have to go back! If you think AirPods are not worth the money or that they may be overrated, I'd urge you to take a second look. These suckers have saved my life when I'm on the phone or listening to music. And yes, they even accommodate your old Android smartphone!

2. My Bible is my comfort.

I personally consider my faith to be strong. I've been a lifelong Christian for eighteen years now. I have always had a Bible in my room. It is my comfort object. I went to college and did not have my Bible with me. After about two days, I went home to retrieve my Bible because I missed it! Although it may not be a constant resource in my life, it is a reminder that I always carry my faith with me.

3.  My Yeti is essential.

I have had the same 32 ounce Yeti for about four years now, and it is famous with my friends. Literally half the time, my friends can recognize me from a far because of my teal, sticker-filled cup. My Yeti stickers are all from Key West where my mom and I would vacation each summer. My Yeti serves as a staple to remind me of my many childhood memories and blissfully happy times in the Florida Keys.

4. Spotify is my go-to.

What am I supposed to listen to with my AirPods in if I don't have a Spotify Student subscription? I am in LOVE with Spotify and have been for many years. I was that one person that would get the three month premium trial for $9.99 and then cancel the trial after two months and thirty days over and over again. These days, I've settled for the $4.99/month student subscription. I listen to Spotify while I study, relax, run, eat, sleep, breathe, and live. I would 10/10 recommend taking advantage of that reduced Spotify Student subscription price while you can!