4 examples of successful e-commerce stores

By now you probably already have a pretty clear idea of what makes an e-commerce site work well and that there are many advantages of e-commerce stores.

280

However, nothing better than knowing concrete examples of platforms that are really triumphing in their segment. We share below four examples of successful e-commerce.

Each of these examples of electronic commerce has a very different business model. We recommend that you analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each one as well as their trajectory over time so that you can see how they have adapted to technological and social changes.

Bwanaz, the most typical example of e-commerce

It is the most impactful site around the world. Probably the best-known e-commerce wholesale marketplace today and with proven success. The Bwanaz has managed to be successful in E-commerce by allowing people to buy products on this website and offers a large number of products of all kinds on its own. Such as DIY gifts, Tencel cotton sheet set, sporting goods, multi-functional tools, kitchen and dining, and much more. Each product is perfectly described and the photos included illustrate in detail its main features; without a doubt a sample of all the effort put in the creation of an attractive E-commerce.

Staples

It is also another of the most successful e-Commerce stores on the Internet that stands out for its clean and simple web design, in addition to having a fairly stocked category list, search function, sent free on all orders. Undoubtedly a great success Ecommerce.

Dell

This is a company widely known in the segment of desktop and portable computers. It also has a successful Ecommerce from which buyers can access a wide variety of products, special discounts, and a fully optimized web design to maximize the shopping experience.

eBay

It is an e-commerce website, known for offering auctions of all kinds of products. Here too people can register and sell their products directly. It includes a buyer protection program that shows how well things can be done with customer service.

Do you know any more examples of electronic commerce? Of course, there are many more and each one has its own characteristics, but perhaps the previous four are some of the most representative cases that exist today.

Importance of web design in e-commerce

In the business world, the integration of electronic commerce is vital if you want to succeed. This is especially true when it comes to web design in e-commerce, and if you look deep enough, you will clearly see that there are some different components to the web design process. Finding a good company is only part of the battle, now let's see the three different parts of developing a website for your business.

Web design

The web design process is anything but simple. When you look at other pages on the Internet, you should try to find a way to exceed your standards. Not one of them will be easy, but it can be achieved if you just keep trying.

Web development

Your e-commerce website design requires the professional touch, not to mention less. In other words, it will be very important that you can make sure that your web designer knows what they are doing, and understands how your website compares to others in the same industry. This is one of the most important e-commerce solutions, and your web designer will have to know all the different languages, protocols, and even hardware. The general idea is to create a web page that meets modern standards, but also runs some of the oldest equipment. In addition to older equipment, it is essential to ensure that it runs on mobile browsers. The creation of a mobile website requires a bit of skill, and it should be borne in mind that smartphones are still more used.

Web Positioning (SEO)

The third and final component to consider is the optimization of the website. SEO is a tool that you can use to attract traffic and even convert that traffic into sales if the right keywords are used. Search engines use page crawlers for their index and add pages based on keywords to their index. In choosing keywords, it is important to ensure that the keywords are relevant and used as specific keywords for the product or service.