4 Books You Need To Add To Your Summer Reading List

Be sure to add these great summer reads to your summer reading list.

28

Summer is almost here, and it's the best season to sit down, enjoy the weather, and dive into a good book! If you're looking for some great new books to add to your summer reading list, this roundup has you covered.

Make the most of summer with these 4 awesome books:

1. "City of Girls" by Elizabeth Gilbert

From the author who brought you "Eat, Pray, Love" is this new novel about 19-year-old Vivian who ends up at her aunt's theatre in New York and makes a mistake that results in a scandal. You'll want to get to the bottom of this story!

2. "Red, White & Royal Blue" by Casey McQuiston

This political rom-com novel is a page turner! Read this to find out what happens when the America's first son falls in love with the Prince of Wales and the US/UK political relations that accompany the situation.

3. "How to Forget" by Kate Mulgrew

Red from "Orange is the New Black" wrote this honest and truthful memoir about moving back to her hometown in Iowa to care for her ailing parents.

4. "The Paper Wasp" by Lauren Acampora

This novel is about ambition, obsession, and the wrong motives and set in modern Hollywood. Dive into this novel about how Hollywood's vicious social circle can eat you up and spit you out.