35 Thoughts Every Girl Has While Online Shopping

You know the addiction is real when you won't check your bank statement.
27

Anyone ever start their homework and magically end up on Amazon buying a memory foam bean bag? Please say yes or I'll be slightly embarrassed (mostly offended because the bean bag is magical!)

Online shopping is a whole different ball game than shopping at the outlets or mall. It involves precision, and knowing every discount code to type in to get free shipping (cause we're lazy and would rather buy it online than head to the store.) While it has it's disadvantages with having to know your exact measurements for every inch of your body, it's like having and endless birthday when checking the mail. I receive items I completely forgot I bought constantly! Whatever the case may be, we all spend some of our free time online shopping and buying items we'll most likely never even use.

Here are some thoughts you may experience while browsing those bean bag chairs I know you're looking at now:

1. *Studying* Oh I have that concert coming up, let me find something to wear.

2. I shouldn't have started this.

3. Look at all the clothes I could get!

4. Key word "could," I'm broke.

5. Okay we'll be wise about this.

6. I've got some spending money, I can buy 4 items and be good.

7. I need a new black tank after mine ripped last night.

8. Tanks are $5...

9. Well, I guess getting every color won't hurt.

10. Look! I'm only at $25.11. Now shorts.

12. Oh these would be perfect for the festival!

13. Okay, let me just get my size.

14. *Out of stock* or NOT.

15. How could they be so cruel to me.

16. Making me fall in love with items I'll never be able to get, and no I'm not getting on a wait list for it.

17. Okay, let me check out the sale items now.

18. I probably should've started with those but that's okay.

19. NO WAY! They have those sandals I've been dying for ON SALE!!

20. This is fate! I was supposed to be shopping today.

21. *Adds to cart* $40.23 now?

22. I could probably get one more thing and make it $50.

23. Let's check bathing suits since summer is approaching.

24. JK, my summer bod is no where to be found.

25. Maybe a one piece will cover my tummy.

26. It'll look like I'm trendy too since everyone has one now.

27. I don't need this cover up but it popped up and it goes perfect with the one piece!

28. FOCUS. $75 in, when did that happen!?

29. Why am I like this?

30. Okay, check out now. Don't turn back.

31. I guess I could get rid of the red and yellow tank top. I don't own these colors for a reason.

32. My credit card is already on here? I have a problem.

33. BUT LOOK! There's another SALE!!!

34. I'll look only. Just. LOOK.

35. Well, I can survive without eating this week...