35 Things Every College Girl Needs To Hear Right Now

Because staying up until 4 a.m. when you have an 8 a.m. exam isn't a good idea.

9530

1. Those late night thoughts of being single and jobless at 26 are normal to have.

2. If he wants to be with you, he will be — simple as that.

3. No one will care or ask about your GPA after graduation.

4. Thriving to make decent money is important, but never forget what passions light that fire inside you.

5. Stop daydreaming of what you want to do, and go do it.

6. Time really does heal all wounds — be patient.

7. Don't worry about figuring everything out because nothing ever goes according to plan.

8. You're probably gaining weight from alcohol. Stop blaming it all on Sodexo.

9. Set a birth control alarm and take that sh*t every day.

10. Open a savings account instead of throwing it all into your checking to blow on drinks Thursday night.

11. If you're giving him 100 percent and he's only giving you 10 percent , move on.

12. Everyone spends these college years stressed out over the future — you are not alone.

13. Call your parents more often.

14. And try to better understand their less popular choices — raising you is not an easy job.

15. It is perfectly OK to graduate without ever finding a college boyfriend, or without falling in love — all that will come when the time is right.

16. Until then, spend your college years learning about yourself, your hopes, your dreams, and your passions.

17. Don't hold grudges — as hard as it may be, the past is the past for a reason.

18. No, you can't be on your family's phone plan and call yourself an adult quite yet.

19. There is nothing sexier than a woman who don't need no man.

20. It's great to lean on your friends for guidance, but don't lose sight of the fact that you know yourself better than anybody else.

21. You are always allowed to change your mind.

22. Speaking up for yourself and for what you believe in is rarely easy, but it's always worth it.

23. Wearing way too much makeup makes you look ridiculous, not more mature...

24. … and it's bad for your skin, which will eventually make you look older (in a bad way).

25. It's OK to cut toxic people out of your life. By all means, please do.

26. Nobody likes a social climber.

27. A women's intuition is a powerful tool — trust your gut always.

28. Not everything will work out how you want it to, it will work out as it is supposed to.

29. Don't settle for your second choice just because it seems safer.

30. Don't get in the habit of sleeping with makeup on.

31. Getting fit is much better than being skinny.

32. You have 24 hours in everyday. Use them wisely.

33. There's no right or wrong way to grow up.

34. Going to college is a privilege many people aren't granted, so count your blessings, and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.

35. The things worth holding onto, would not have let go in the first place.