34 Pet Peeves That Everyone Can Relate To

We all have pet peeves, how many of these do you have?
467

We all have pet peeves. Some are minor, some are major. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a lot of pet peeves I have collected over the years. Let's see if we have any annoyances in common!

1. When people interrupt me in the middle of a sentence.

2. When the male before you leaves the toilet seat up.

3. People that take things on Facebook too seriously.

4. Telemarketers.

5. When people don't pick up after their dog.

6. Wet socks.

7. Stating the obvious. (Example: you lost something and can't find it. "Well, where was the last place you saw it?")

8. When someone doesn't flush in a public bathroom.

9. People that ask questions during a movie.

10. Politics.

11. People talk with their mouth full.

12. When people kick the back of my seat on a 6-hour plane ride.

13. When someone touches or eats my food.

14. Cheaters.

15. When the person in front of you abruptly stop for no reason.

16. When someone talks over me in the middle of my story.

17. That zit that is in the worst spot.

18. When freshmen take up the hallway in packs.

19. People that don't know the difference between your and you're.

20. When my food is cold when it should be hot.

21. People that smack, snap, and chop their gum.

22. When people don't use their turn signal.

23. When you're trying to talk to someone and they are constantly looking at their phone.

24. Car alarms.

25. When people put their feet near my face.

26. When my favorite leggings get snagged.

27. When the other people in line do not have personal space.

28. Poor Communication.

29. Eating a banana and there are so many stringy pieces!

30. People that chew with their mouth open.

31. When someone decides to clip their toe nails on an airplane.

32. When people ride your butt in the fast lane and you're already going 10 over.

33. People that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

34. Rush hour traffic.