This past weekend I got to spend a few much-needed days listening to great music, with great friends, in an even better city. Austin City Limits (ACL) is a annual music festival that hosted iconic artists like: Jay-Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Martin Garrix, Ice Cube, The Killers, Gorillaz, Chance the Rapper, and many more. With about 75,000 people per day visiting the park, ACL has become a huge festival for Texas. Here are 33 thoughts that go through your head when visiting Zilker Park:
Netflix recently did the world a huge favor when they released the second season of "Queer Eye: More Than a Makeover." Now, I don't know about you, but I didn't really hear that much about the show until this new season came out. Why is that? I have absolutely no idea. Watching the first season really put a perspective on what reality TV can be. The second season only increased my faith in humanity. Instead of seeing rich phonies of Los Angeles paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to get breast implants, the FAB 5 go around Georgia and improve the way people live. Now, that is something that I can get on board for.
1. Throughout the show, the FAB 5 are truly themselves. They portray that to the people they work with.
2. They all come from different backgrounds, alongside all the people they work with.
3. You definitely will cry at all the emotion and love.
So are we, hon!
4. Each one of the FAB 5s' sections is crucial to the overall outcome of the make-over.
Food is love baby.
Nerd Fitness Rebellion
5. Everybody is thinking the same thing about Jonathan Van Ness... He is who you are on the inside.
*Snap*Snap* Nuh-uh honey.
6. The episodes, while touching on controversial issues, mainly focus on helping someone being made-over to take a big step forward in their life.
7. We all know that we need 5 gay guys to come into our house and help us get our s*** together.
8. Everything always turned out beautifully. There isn't one episode where you didn't feel closure for both the make-over and yourself.
So yes, the FAB 5 have done it again. Hopefully, there will be a season 3 that is equally as tear-jerking and full of love. Enjoy your next Netflix binge and bask in the glory that is Queer Eye.