32 Songs Old-School Millennials Will Dance To At Their Wedding

Old-school music doesn't have an expiration date.

744
Public Domain

Weddings are once-in-a-lifetime ceremonies. Couples want to have a memorable, beautiful wedding. Most people believe that millennials want to play newer music. Not all millennials want to play new music because it tends to play on the radio at least 141 times a day. Instead, "old-school" millennials would rather play older music. Playing good music is one of the most important to have at the wedding reception.

Here are 32 songs old school millennials are most likely to dance to at their wedding:

1. Ben E. King (1961) - Stand by Me

Lyrics:"When the night has come, and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we'll see. No, I won't be afraid. Oh, I won't be afraid. Just as long as you stand, Stand by me."

2. Stay With You (2004) - John Legend

Lyrics: "Oh I'll stay with you through the ups and the downs. Oh, I'll stay with you when no one else is around. And when the dark clouds arise. I will stay by your side. I know we'll be alright. I will stay with you."

3. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (1967) - Marvin Gaye and Tami Terrell

Lyrics: "If you need me, call me, no matter where you are. No matter how far; don't worry baby. Just call my name; I'll be there in a hurry. You don't have to worry. Oh, baby there ain't no mountain high enough."

4. Hero (2001) - Enrique Iglesias

Lyrics: "I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away."

5. Crazy in Love (2003) - Beyonce and Jay Z

Lyrics: "When you leave, I'm begging you not to go. Call your name two or three times in a row. Such a funny thing for me to try to explain. How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame. 'Cause I know I don't understand. Just how your love can do what no one else can."

6. At Last (1960) - Etta James

Lyrics: At last my love has come along. My lonely days are over and life is like a song. At last the skies above are blue. My heart was wrapped in clover the night I looked at you. I found a dream that I can speak to. A dream that I can call my own

7. Love Shack (1989) - the B-52s

Lyrics: "If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says "15 miles to the Love Shack. Love Shack, yeah, yeah. I'm headin' down the Atlanta highway. Lookin' for the love getaway. Headed for the love getaway."

8. The Way You Look Tonight (1964) - Frank Sinatra

Lyrics: "Someday, when I'm awfully low, when the wind is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight."

9. One in a Million (1996) - Aaliyah

Lyrics: "Your love is one in a million. It goes on and on and on.
You give me a really good feeling, all day long."

10. My Girl (1964) - The Temptations

Lyrics: "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. Well I guess you'd say. What can make me feel this way? My girl (my girl, my girl). Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)."

11. Livin' La Vida Loca (1999) - Ricky Martin

Lyrics: "Livin' la vida loca. She's livin la vida loca."

12. Unforgettable (1951) - Nat King Cole

Lyrics: Unforgettable in every way. And forever more, that's how you'll stay. That's why, darling, it's incredible. That someone so unforgettable. Thinks that I am unforgettable too

13. Cha Cha Slide (2000) - Mr. C the Slide Man

Lyrics: "Alright we gonna do the basic steps. Slide to the left. Slide to the right. Take it back now y'all. One hop this time. Right foot lets stomp. Left foot lets stomp. Cha cha real smooth."

14. Can't Help Falling in Love (1961) - Elvis Presley

Lyrics: "Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?"

15. Summer Love (2006) - Justin Timberlake

Lyrics: "I can't wait to fall in love with you. You can't wait to fall in love with me. This just can't be summer love, you'll see."

16. She Loves You (1964) - Beatles

Lyrics: "She says she loves you. And you know that can't be bad. Yes, she loves you. And you know you should be glad."

17. YMCA (1978) - Village People

Lyrics: "Young man, there's no need to feel down. I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground. I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town. There's no need to be unhappy."

18. Whatta Man (1993) - Salt N' Peppa

Lyrics: "What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. I want to take a minute or two, and give much respect due to the man that made a difference in my world."

19. Sweet Escape (2006) - Gwen Stefani

Lyrics: "If I could escape and recreate a place that's my own world and I could be your favorite girl forever, perfectly together."

20. What a Wonderful World (1968) - Louis Armstrong

Lyrics: "I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom for me and you and I think to myself: what a wonderful world."

21. Umbrella (2007) - Rihanna and Jay Z

Lyrics: "When the sun shines, we shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said I'll always be your friend, took an oath that I'm going to stick out till the end. Now it's raining more than ever. Know that we still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella."

22. Sweet Child O' Mine (1987) - Guns N' Roses

Lyrics: "She's got a smile it seems to me. Reminds me of childhood memories. Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky. Now and then when I see her face. She takes me away to that special space."

23. Together Again (1997) - Janet Jackson

Lyrics: "Dream about us together again. What I want: us together again, baby. I know we'll be together again."

24. Hey There, Delilah (2005) - Plain White T's

Lyrics: "Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York City?I'm a thousand miles away. But girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you. I swear it's true."

25. Girlfriend (2001) - NSYNC

Lyrics: "Won't you be my girlfriend. I'll treat you good. I know you hear your friends when they say you should. 'Cause if you were my girlfriend. I'd be your shining star."

26. Cupid Shuffle (2007) - Cupid

Lyrics: "We gonna show you how it go. To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right. To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left. Now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick. Now walk it by yourself, now walk it by yourself."

27. (You Drive Me) Crazy (1999) - Britney Spears

Lyrics: "You drive me crazy. I just can't sleep. I'm so excited, I'm in too deep. Oh crazy, but it feels alright. Baby, thinkin' of you keeps me up all night."

28. Love Don't Cost a Thing (2001) - J. Lo

Lyrics: "Even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing. Think I wanna drive your Benz (I don't). If I wanna floss, I got my own. Even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing."

29. All You Need Is Love (1967) - Beatles

Lyrics: "There's nothing you can make that can't be made. No one you can save that can't be saved. Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time. It's easy. All you need is love."

30. Sweet Caroline (1969) - Neil Diamond

Lyrics: "Sweet Caroline. Good times never seemed so good. I'd be inclined. To believe they never would."

31. Summer Wind (1966) - Frank Sinatra

Lyrics: "The summer wind came blowin' in from across the sea. It lingered there to touch your hair and walk with me. All summer long, we sang a song and then we strolled that golden sand. Two sweethearts and the summer wind."

32. Bye Bye Bye (2000) - NSYNC

Lyrics: "Bye Bye Bye."