31 Thoughts You Always Have When You Go To Sephora

Why is everything so expensive?

23
Insider.com

Sephora is every makeup-lover's happy place. So many palettes, lipsticks as far as the eye can see... soon you're standing in the checkout queue wondering how you racked up hundreds of dollars worth of beauty products in one visit. It's okay, we've all been there. Here are 31 thoughts the average Sephora shopper has!

1. I'm only here for ONE thing and one thing only.

2. I'm not going to spend $100 like I did last time. Nope, no way, NOT happening.

3. But, I'm really tired of all of my lipsticks... Even though I have like 30 of them.

4. I'll just swatch a few shades, what's the harm in that?

5. I'm here so I might as well sample and swatch as much as I possibly can.

6. I'm in love with this lipstick now but it's $30....

7. I'm just going to buy it. After all, I deserve to treat myself once in a while.

8. You know, I really need a new eye shadow palette and all my friends swear by this one.

9. Wow, I really like all of the colors in this palette. Actually, I absolutely love them all.

10. Even though it's $42, I know I'll use it every single day so clearly, it's a good investment.

11. That's it, I'm buying it.

12. Why is everything so expensive?

13. At least I know that I'm buying high quality products that will last for a long time and that's why they're so expensive (I hope).

14. No salesperson, thank you but I don't need any help because I know you're just going to talk me into buying more things that you will convince me I need that I didn't come here for.

15. I'm doing a great job of talking myself into buying products so your help won't be necessary today.

16. I wish I worked here actually. I wonder what kind of discount they get....

17. I need to get out of here soon before I spend my whole paycheck.

18. Also, I shouldn't be allowed to come here alone because clearly, I can't control myself.

19. Wait, Marc Jacobs came out with a new perfume?

20. It couldn't hurt to try it, I'm really tired of my perfume anyways.

21. This smells like heaven.

22. I'll just get the smallest bottle I can because if I don't buy it now, I'll know I'll regret it.

23. I really need to get out of here.

24. Why is the checkout line so long?

25. They really should have more than one person working the register because it's Saturday and this is the only time us beauty addicts can fuel our addiction since we have to work during the week to be able to afford to shop here.

26. All of these little travel sized items they line the checkout area with are extremely tempting...

27. *Picks up travel sized dry shampoo and primer.*

28. My arm looks like a rainbow from all the lipstick and eye shadow...

29. Well, I definitely didn't spend $100... I spent $150 instead.

30. I'm not coming back here for at least three months. Then again, that's what I said when I was here last month.

31. I just love this place.