30 Songs Every 2000s Middle-Schooler Was Obsessed With

Great options for your Myspace profile pic song.
3183

Put on your Uggs and favorite Abercombie graphic T-shirt and let's look back on all of our middle school dances and Myspace songs.

1. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West

2. "Run It!" - Chris Brown

3. "Cyclone" - Baby Bash

4. "Soul Survivor" - Akon

5. "I'm In Love With A Stripper" - T-Pain

6. "Grillz" - Nelly

7. "My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas

8. "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg

9. "Yeah!" - Usher

10. "1,2 Step" - Ciara

11. "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani

12. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" - Soulja Boy

13. "This Is Why I'm Hot" - MIMS

14. "A Bay Bay" - Hurricane Chris

15. "By U A Drank" - T-Pain

16. "Let's Get It Started" - Black Eyed Peas

17. "Lose Control" - Missy Elliot

18. "Get Low" - Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys

19. "Promiscuous" - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

20. "Lips Of An Angel" - Hinder

21. "Over and Over" - Nelly, Tim Mcgraw

22. "Dear Maria, Count Me In" - All Time Low

23. "Chain Hang Low" - Jibbs

24. "Photograph"- Nickelback

25. "Get Buck In Here" - DJ Felli Fel, Akon, Ludacris

26. "Where'd You Go" - Fort Minor

27. "Sexy Back" - Justin Timberlake

28. "Face Down" - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

29. "Low" - Flo Rida

30. "The Way I Are" - Timbaland

Cover Image Credit: Mr. Boylen

A Letter To My Go-To Aunt

Happiness is having the best aunt in the world.
17214

I know I don't say it enough, so let me start off by saying thank you.

You'll never understand how incredibly blessed I am to have you in my life. You'll also never understand how special you are to me and how much I love you.

I can't thank you enough for countless days and nights at your house venting, and never being too busy when I need you. Thank you for the shopping days and always helping me find the best deals on the cutest clothes. For all the appointments I didn't want to go to by myself. Thank you for making two prom days and a graduation party days I could never forget. Thank you for being overprotective when it comes to the men in my life.

Most importantly, thank you for being my support system throughout the numerous highs and lows my life has brought me. Thank you for being honest even when it isn't what I want to hear. Thank you for always keeping my feet on the ground and keeping me sane when I feel like freaking out. Thank you for always supporting whatever dream I choose to chase that day. Thank you for being a second mom. Thank you for bringing me into your family and treating me like one of your own, for making me feel special because you do not have an obligation to spend time with me.

You've been my hero and role model from the time you came into my life. You don't know how to say no when family comes to you for help. You're understanding, kind, fun, full of life and you have the biggest heart. However, you're honest and strong and sometimes a little intimidating. No matter what will always have a special place in my heart.

There is no possible way to ever thank you for every thing you have done for me and will continue to do for me. Thank you for being you.