30 Country Songs To Get You In The Mood To Welcome In Summer

26. "Pontoon" -Little Big Town

77

As we begin the month of May, that also means that finals are quickly approaching. However, there are some of us who are officially done with finals! Yes, you read that right! So, that means that my summer is here (even though I have to keep studying for the MCAT). As I walked out of my last final and hopped into my car, the radio got me in the right mood for summer! Songs have a great way of bringing a certain energy to us, whether we are happy, sad, or just ready to have a good time! Music moves all of us and, of course, there are songs that are absolutely perfect for getting us ready for summer! Personally, I love country music so I am ready to roll with my windows down!

1. "All Summer Long" -Kid Rock

2. "Sunny and 75" -Joe Nichols

3. "Cruise" -Florida Georgia Line

4. "Night Train" -Jason Aldean

5. "Small Town USA" -Justin Moore

6. "Pirate Flag" - Kenny Chesney

7. "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" -Luke Bryan

8. "Life Is A Highway" -Rascal Flatts

9. "Down On The Farm" -Tim McGraw

10. "God Love Her" -Toby Keith

11. "Toes" -Zac Brown Band

12. "Drunk On A Plane" -Dierks Bentley

13. "Beachin" -Jake Owen

14. "Summer's Comin" -Clint Black

15. "Parking Lot Party" -Lee Brice

16. "Fishin In The Dark" -Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

17. "Where The Green Grass Grows" -Tim McGraw

18. "Red Dirt Road" -Brooks & Dunn

19. "Friends In Low Places" -Garth Brooks

20. "Where I Come From" -Montgomery Gentry

21. "Springsteen" -Eric Church

22. "Chattahoochee" -Alan Jackson

23. "Redneck Yacht Club" -Craig Morgan

24. "Summer Nights" -Rascal Flatts

25. "Watermelon Crawl" -Tracy Byrd

26. "Pontoon" -Little Big Town

27. "All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight" -Hank Williams Jr.

28. "Margaritaville" -Jimmy Buffet

29. "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem" -Kenny Chesney

30. "Some Beach" -Blake Shelton

Country music says it best! Have a great summer!