Place someone who is supposed to be an adult but acts like a child in the world of studying, 8 a.m. classes, cranky professors, partying and nonstop social life, and the result is a bunch of stressful, sleepless nights. If you consider yourself among this population, you're bound to have said each of these phrases:
1. I just want to lay in my bed and watch Netflix.
2. Do you think it's bad if I drink another cup of coffee today? I've already had four.
3. I hate my TA.
4. I hate my professor.
5. Actually, I hate everyone.
6. I need to get my life together.
7. My room is such a mess.
8. It's official. I'm dropping out.
9. I'm so hungry.
10. Why do we never have any food?
11. I really want Canes right now.
12. I have no money.
13. Biology is the worst.
14. Just kidding, calculus is the worst.
15. Which filter should I use?
16. Help me come up with a clever caption!
17. I have a test tomorrow that I haven't started studying for yet.
18. Are you going out tonight?
19. I don't know what I'm doing with the rest of my life.
20. I only got five hours of sleep last night.
21. I need to take a nap.
22. Wow, I really need to start working out.
23. What was I thinking last night?
24. I haven't done my laundry in two weeks.
25. If I don't do my laundry tonight, I won't have any clean underwear.
26. Is it mandatory?
27. I was trying to do my homework, but then I ended up on Facebook for two hours.
28. Why are all of my tests in the same week? Someone is trying to ruin my life.
29. I should really be studying right now.
30. I love college.