3 Ways That My Brother Will Annoy Me Over Christmas Break

My brother really is a genuinely good kid, besides the times that he makes corny jokes.
209

My brother, your typical 11 – year old middle school boy, is full of corny jokes and annoying tricks just to get on my nerves.

Don’t get me wrong, my brother is a cool kid – MOST of the time. He finally likes the same kind of music that I do, he wants to dress like a decent human, and he actually wants to be seen in public with me – it’s truly a miracle. Although I am super excited about going home for the Holidays, I feel positive that he will be on my nerves about something – within 72 hours of being at home.

1. Corny jokes.

Middle school comes along with corny jokes and scenarios that don’t even make sense. I hope that I did not act this way when I was younger. But, I do try to see the best in every situation and appreciate the humor for what it’s worth. If I sit back and listen to the jokes, they are actually kinda funny!

2. Eating my good snacks.

Along with the corny jokes, he also enjoys eating all of my favorite snacks when I am at home. I don’t know why, but it seems as if, he eats all of the good cookies, and drinks all of my soft drinks – just to get on my nerves. This Christmas Break, I am going to try my best not to get mad at him taking my snacks. I probably don’t need to eat them anyways!!

3. Thinking that he is way cooler than he actually is.

My brother is also going through the stage, where he thinks he is cool. I mean, he may be semi-cool, but he isn’t as cool as me, yet!

Middle school boys are just annoying in general, but I say all this in love. He really is a good kid, with a big heart – it just takes a lot to see that. After being an only child for 8 years, I guess it’s time I am, bothered like all of my friends, like siblings!