3 Reasons Why Emerald Loop Should Bring Back The Juicy McLucy

Many were outraged when they heard this famous burger was discontinued
10

On the corner of Wacker and Wabash in Chicago there is an excellent restaurant by the name of Emerald Loop. It has been featured in movies such as Batman Begins and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I eat there every time I go to Chicago and I always order the same thing, the Juicy McLucy. There are many styles of this burger out there but Emerald Loop does it the best. On my latest trip to Chicago, I was heartbroken when I heard they have officially discontinued the Juicy McLucy. But like the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Even with this being said, I still believe that they should bring the Juicy McLucy back.

1. The Iconic Ingredients

Image Source: Flickr

Everybody likes burgers, and everybody likes mac and cheese. I honestly do not understand how you can discontinue this iconic combination. The burger features mac and cheese in the patty making it the perfect texture and flavor. It really is a shame that some people will not be able to experience this one of a kind burger.

2. It's a Crowd Pleaser

Image Source: Flickr

Why would you take away something that everybody loves? People on trip advisor and Yelp always mention the Juicy McLucy in their reviews of Emerald Loop. They would not include a specific burger in their review if it was just average. They will for sure be losing revenue once word really gets out about how they discontinued it.

3. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Image Source: Me

The restaurant is doing well, the burger is selling, why take it off the menu? It makes no sense and is utterly ridiculous. I hope enough customers ask about it like I did in hopes that they will bring it back. That burger means a lot to some people and they will not get to experience it again.