3 Good Reasons to Stay in Sicily for Your Next Holiday

If you are looking for an exotic holiday destination to enjoy with your family or spend some time on your own, relax and unwind with nature, Sicily is worth considering!

45

If you are looking for an exotic holiday destination to enjoy with your family or spend some time on your own, relax and unwind with nature, Sicily is worth considering! With its beautiful eastern coast, Sicily is undoubtedly one of the finest holiday destinations in the whole Mediterranean. So if you are thinking of visiting this fantastic island, why not stay in Sicily but book accommodation at one of the most exclusive villas in Sicily instead of staying at an accommodation located in one of the tourist areas.

Sicily is a large area with rough terrain, so this has led to a well-developed transportation system. Palermo, the capital of Sicily, is just 90 kilometers from Trapani. Many tourist buses run from Palermo to Trapani from early morning to late night. Therefore it is easy for you to go anywhere you want in Sicily.

1.Sicily Foods

Sicily is home to incredible food, and some of Europe's best discoveries await those who spend their holiday there.

Pasta Alla Norma

If you are visiting Italy for your next holiday, I'm sure the food is one of the reasons to stay in Sicily for your next holiday. Staying here will allow you to sample some of the most delicious foods the country has to offer. One of the most famous Italian foods is Pasta Alla Norma, which comes after its origins.

Arancine, Cannoli

What about starting with Arancine, a deep-fried rice ball used to fill up hungry people at lunchtime. The traditional recipe of Arancine contains ground beef, onions with peas, and mozzarella cheese stuffed into the center then covered with deep-fried rice. Variations are all over Sicily, but the essential elements are still there. It seems only natural after eating Arancine for lunch that you have to have dessert.

Someone put ice cream inside a dough filled with nuts, sprinkled powdered sugar on, and called it Cannoli. I would go for the giant Cannoli!

Cassata

If you look at the ingredients that make up a Cassata, you would probably never recognize it as the Sicilian dessert it is. The cream filling contains Ricotta Bianca, sugar, and candied fruit to sweeten it. And the outer coating is made of almonds. The Sicilians love their almonds.

Caponata, Pizza, Wine

There is no doubt that Sicilian cuisine has a special place in the world of cooking. Because of its Mediterranean climate, Sicily has produced some of the most delicious foods that have become famous. Try to find caponata, Sicilian-style eggplant salad, in an Italian cuisine restaurant on any menu.

The food alone is reason enough. Italy has always been synonymous with pizza, pasta, wine, cheese, fried foods, and desserts. Nothing beats the pleasures of them when in Sicily.

2.Sicily Beaches

Sicily is genuinely a fantastic place on earth with some truly pristine beaches full of history and culture. The magnificent stretch of coastline leading up to Isola Bella on the west coast belongs to Termini Imerese, boasting another great beach named Mondello.

Beaches are one of the reasons for people to visit Sicily. Many of them include Taormina and its Isola Bella, Cefalù and Mondello. For Taormina, you need to drive by car, except Isola Bell, which you can reach by ferry-boat or hydrofoil. Mondello beach is north of Sicily, close to Palermo. But there are many different beaches located on the coast of Sicily; it has over 1,100km, including the very long sandy beach at the South-West coast called "Spiaggia Grande" in Giardini-Naxos.

3.Sicily Seaside Villas

Villas in Sicily are an excellent way to spend your next holiday. The fantastic villas in Sicily by the sea are equipped with all the amenities to help you have a wonderful vacation in Sicily. A nice pool, Wi-Fi connection, an excellent barbecue, and a Mediterranean garden can help you enjoy a relaxing holiday in Italy. A villa is also the best solution to social distancing by providing a private space that avoids contact with other guests.

Villa Prestige

On a superb and naturally enchanting location stands Prestige, a luxury villa with modern architecture and unique design. Soft, natural colors and contemporary furnishings together with the gardens surrounded by the pools' water and the sea will take you to a parallel universe where you will feel the protagonist of a dream in which all the senses will enjoy the same spell together.

In one of Sicily's most beautiful and exciting headlands, a Marine Protected Area such as the Plemmirio and just 20 minutes away from Syracuse, Prestige offers a dream holiday.

Villa Ferla Verde

Ferla Verde house owes its name to the charming private wood where it rises. On account of this little timberland, the manor is a desert garden of serenity and coolness even on the most sizzling summer evenings, away from the tumult of the ordinary occasion obstructions.

If you are looking for an authentic Sicilian holiday destination, then look no further. Ferla Verde offers luxury accommodation at its best complete with a private pool, open plan living, patio, and extensive landscaped gardens. This spacious villa has room to accommodate up to 12 people in total over five en-suite bedrooms.

This delightful villa is in a marginally raised situation in Marsala, on the coastal region of Trapani. From here, you can appreciate delightful dusks with the Egadi Islands and the salt dish of Trapani behind the scenes. A beautiful setting where kitesurfing darlings can enjoy.

Villa Essence

At the seaside resort of Menfi-Porto Palo on the coast of Sicily, Villa Essence is an unmissable luxury property. This secluded hillside spot is ideal for those who love the outdoors. The pool and private garden bring the home-away home feeling. The houses are equipped with all modern comforts to ensure your vacation is delightful and relaxing as it should be. There can be no more romantic setting for your dream holiday than the Essence villa with crystal clear sea views.

Conclusion

If you are looking for a holiday destination that is different, vibrant, and full of energy, then Sicily is the perfect place for you. Sicily has something for everyone; there are sites to visit, culture to discover, sun and water to enjoy, and above all, the friendliest people you will ever meet. Sicily is a part of Italy, but culturally it remains unique. The food of the island has enabled Sicily to sell products around the world. Cassata cake, pasta with lentils, and Caponata are dishes popular in most parts of the world. Sicily is the right place to stay and relax your body and soul. Sicilly seaside villas offer everything you could desire for a relaxing holiday with a special touch.