28 Things To Write About When You Don't Know What To Write About

Because writers block happens

1063

So it's probably no surprise to anyone that sometimes a writer has no thoughts on what to write about. This week was one of those weeks for me. So this is what I came up with for this weeks article a nice list of things that can be written about when people aren't sure what to write about.

1. Your family

2. Your significant other

3. Why you love your major

4. Why you love your minor

5. Your best friend

6. Your ex-best friend

7. Your fur baby

8. A letter to the one that got away

9. A class that you love

10. A letter to the teacher/professor that changed your life.

11. Tattoo's

12. Your job

13. What you want your future to look like

14. Life lessons that your mom taught you

15. Your hate for the modern dating scene

16. Thoughts that you have going into a new semester

17. Thoughts you have as you're about to move into your first apartment

18. Student clubs

19. Why it's important to have an organized planner

20. Reasons to eat better

21. Thoughts that you have after getting a Fitbit

22. Pet peeves

23. Why you think your letter to Hogwarts is still coming

24. Your hate for men that aren't truthful from the start on what they want

25. Why it's important to have really good friends in your life.

26. Netflix shows worth binge-watching

27. Books worth reading

28. Thoughts on things happening in the world

Hopefully next time you or I have a hard time coming up with something to write about this list will help us even if we don't use something on this list maybe it will spark something else that you can write about.