26 facts about me

26 Facts About The 26-Year-Old Girl

Now you know!

24

I am quirky and proud. Here is probably more than you ever wanted to know about me.

1. I was born in the smallest state in America. (that's Rhode Island for all you not so familiar with geography)

2. My birthday falls on election day.

3. I graduated high school as a junior. (I'm not smart, just good at managing time)

4. Yellow is my favorite color.

5. Fall is my favorite season.

6. Mac and cheese will forever be my favorite food.

7. I have two dogs whom I love more than most humans.

8. At one point in time, I wanted to be a lawyer since I like to argue.

9. I am naturally dirty blonde but I have had dark brown hair, red hair, and purple hair.

10. I do not like scary movies.

11. I have lived in 5 states, but have can't begin to count the amount of different houses.

12. I have visited 32 states and to visit all 50 is the very first thing on my bucket list.

13. I have visited 11 countries (10, if you're not counting USA)

14. If I ever get the chance to go to Europe again, I would go to the Azore Islands in Portugal.

15. I'm Portuguese!

16. When my husband and I first starting dating, he went to China for 3 months on business. (I only went mildly crazy)

17. I have 3 tattoos, 4 if you count the cover-up.

18. Taylor Swift and Eric Church are my top favorite artist.

19. My first favorite song was Strawberry Wine by Deanna Carter.

20. I used to hate steak.

21. I work from home. (Everyday is take your dog to work day!)

22. A part of me believes I will be a terrible mother.

23. I've battled depression for over 10 years.

24. I am in the process of publishing a book.

25. My dream car is a yellow VW beetle and I had the pleasure of owning one for a short time.

26. I love to make people smile.